THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Video about halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Video about halitosis

Post by Busted »

Not sure if anyone has seen it yet, but for those who haven't seen it yet, here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_xxf7x9pY
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I wish I really had imaginary bad breath...much easier to cure...

Btw they say they have "the cure"...I couldn't help it, but I burst into a laughter...sgotta be the best joke ever. The cure for some people only I guess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗