THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Kissing!!
I went out with a girl for 2 years. Went on two holidays. Had plenty of sex and kissing. Lots of up close and personal moments. And never once was anything said.
Either she put up with it for my amazingly good looks
(unlikely) or
I have no bad breath in which case i'm insane or
She has no sense of smell (she can smell things) or
I was too good at masking it.
Either she put up with it for my amazingly good looks
I have no bad breath in which case i'm insane or
She has no sense of smell (she can smell things) or
I was too good at masking it.
-
mitc
BB and Girlfriend
Along with all the other humiliations I had to endure, I had one girl friend during the time I had bad breath. She never let me meet any of her friends or family due to my disgusting breath, to add insult to injury she would hold a pillow on my face when we made love to avoid my bad breath! After a year she left me for good, her good.
i'd hold my breath the ENTIRE time. i've had plenty of boyfriends and guys that were interested. this, of course, was when i wasn't obsessed with my breath. my breath couldn't get any worse at that time. the more concious i grew, the more insecure i seemed i guess and the guys just stopped being interested. so be confident no matter what! ***k it!
Re: BB and Girlfriend
^^ stupid spam.mitc wrote:Along with all the other humiliations I had to endure, I had one girl friend during the time I had bad breath. She never let me meet any of her friends or family due to my disgusting breath, to add insult to injury she would hold a pillow on my face when we made love to avoid my bad breath! After a year she left me for good, her good. See oraltech Labs for help.
Delete this post
-
firecracker
- Newbie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.