THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in m

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ivaf
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 am

Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in m

Post by ivaf »

Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in mouth
I am 45, high 165 cm,72 kg, divorced, no children. I am working in office.
It starts in October 2009, I was sick. It was during one night. I had upset my stomach,
I had problems of often belching. I cured it by diet no spicy, no fat, no sugar.
But I did not help. I visited doctor and I had an endoscopy of stomach. I used to pantoprazole 40 mg. I started problem with flatulency and loosing my hears. My hears are more thiner. It seems that I lost muscles. My groins hurt. I have feel something as warm in my mouth. This burning feeling is not going from stomach, it is only in my mouth. It is as high temperature in my mouth. Sometimes I feel taste of food in my stomach in 3 hours after food. I had other checkup, all is negative, I am not menopause, my thyroid gland is ok.
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

did you check for vitamin b 12?

other vitamines and other nutrients?
firecracker
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by firecracker »

DO you have any Almagram mercury fillings in your mouth?
chubbygirl
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 am

Post by chubbygirl »

i still have amalgam fillings. are those symptoms of mercury poisoning? my mouth also feels hot (but i think it's from mouthwash overload - baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide - all within a few hours of each other)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗