THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does Candida in the esophagus have a certain smell?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
firecracker
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

Does Candida in the esophagus have a certain smell?

Post by firecracker »

Well last week...at night I ate 7 Reese Pieces full size cups. Then the next day I noticed my breath was real sour from the back of my throat. I hanged out with a buddy so I brushed my tongue and mouthwashed several times throughout. This sour smell was stubborn and stayed in my throat the entire day, nothing could get rid of it. I just think that sometimes I have days where the sour smell is more intense. I have a hunch that certain extra sugary things like candy bars might instigate it.

Also when I go jogging I do constantly breathe out a smell..it is cheese like.

My question is...does anyone know if candida in the esophagus is associated with a certain kind of smell. Like is candida in there known for giving a pungent sour smell bad breath?
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Aydinmur

Maybe you do not understand - ALL of us have this awuful smell "more than few weeks" and for most of us no candidia is detected in the throat.
What do you say to that?
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

but not everyone smells like cheese...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗