Your Email Address:

First Name:

bb and bowel movements

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Very well said Halitosisux and thankyou Aydinmur for your continual comments on topics.

Mental torture is a very accurate way of describing this condition.

I would hate to go through my whole life and find out towards the end that the cause of my BB could have been easily cured by an expert (not like all the phony doctors I have seen to date).

I can only dream, how different life would be!

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Halitosisux,
You are absolutely right. What I have learned since I joined this forum a few days ago is that bad breath is devilishly difficult to diagnose and that most doctors and dentists know absolutely nothing about it. Body chemistry is one of the most complicated things in the universe. Einstein's theory of relativity is simple by comparison. It is no wonder that doctors don't even want to bother with it. And most doctors have sh*t for brains and couldn't even cure themselves if their lives depended on it! So all of us are left with an intractable problem that is destroying our lives. We are wandering in the wilderness, in the shadows, in isolation, alone for the most part and with no one to help us. Sometimes I think it would take the power of God to help us, but this help is not forthcoming. Yes, it would be nice if the medical community would establish clinics for the purpose of diagnosing BB cases and effecting cures which actually work as it is with other diseases and conditions such as diabetes. But don't hold your breath (so to speak). They won't do it. They don't even want to hear about it. They just tell you to brush your teeth and use a mouthwash.
In the meantime life is passing us by. The bacteria have won.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic