Does anyone know how many spinch drinks(smoothies) you can drink a week? I heard if you drink to many you can get kidney stones???
Susie
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
question for the health nuts
Hi Susie
I'm not sure exactly but I have been advised that if you have too much of a vegetable ie.spinich juice, then you are likely to have an allergic reaction.
When it comes to juicing I try and have my green juice such as brocolli, spinach etc in the , evening and then my red juice such as beetroot, carrot & capsicun in the mornings.
I recon since doing it there has been a improvement in the BB but I'm not yet cured.
I also include a bit of ginger
I'm not sure exactly but I have been advised that if you have too much of a vegetable ie.spinich juice, then you are likely to have an allergic reaction.
When it comes to juicing I try and have my green juice such as brocolli, spinach etc in the , evening and then my red juice such as beetroot, carrot & capsicun in the mornings.
I recon since doing it there has been a improvement in the BB but I'm not yet cured.
I also include a bit of ginger
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.