THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help me find a job please.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

NotAnyMore,

You're the one who needs to learn a lesson. No one is helped by your diatribe. If you need to vent, go to that section.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

why is ANYONE shocked or put off or in need of "lecturing" any of us who goit this horror of a condition? It IS hell and then some.

We need to SUPPORT each other.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Vampire, hang in there. I got yer back. We need to support each other. Of COURSE yer feeloiing like that. ALL of us have. The despair and hopelessness are inevitable. It's a given. That's why we need to step in and support each other...because ALL of us are gonna face this same angst beyond what we can bear. It's worse to not have peeps around to support us and understand what it is we are experiencing. Hang in there, luv.

I got yer back.

((((hug))))
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Furthermore, we DO need to explore the kinds of jobs that do not require us to watch those aggravating, irritating reactions of people smelling our indescribable toxic fumes comin' from our everlovin' mouths....and the added angst of it being a mystery....don't'cha just love it?

Ugh! Gets on me nerves soooooooo bad.
vampire8868
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by vampire8868 »

Thank you so much, Hopelessone.
Some people think I wrote something stupid. Just as what I used to thought when I read other people's posts.
Now I understand when people are in agitated emotional state, they may act or say somethings nonsense.

I used to work as a graphic designer in my country. My job made good money and wasn't required much communication. And I lived alone which means I had some time to relieve when I stayed home. Life was not too bad for me at that time. After I came to the US, however, my life began as a nightmare. I lived with my family, and everyone in my family and relatives now know I have BB. When I go to the class, classmates don't like to talk to me. Besides, I have no friends and no career. I crashed with all kinds of pressure together.

And thank you Meowkity1, Sputnik, Hope10, and Bammyjastard.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i can sooooo relate, vampire. i was just with family today. no one understands. kinda depressing. we are NOT defined by our bb. I'm still me. You're still you. And who needs it in their face..those-ev-ry-mo-ment reminders that our breath be reekin'....it's soooo irritating. we should only have to deal with that nonsense in predictable doses, not in a forced setting like a workplace. Ugh!

I'm serious about a job where there is rare or no human face to face contact. The only faces i wanna see and work with in a workplace is peeps with my problem.
vampire8868
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by vampire8868 »

hopelessone wrote:i can sooooo relate, vampire. i was just with family today. no one understands.
I understand. I wish I have never told my family about that.
I just got a job and will begin to work next week. I am so panic right now. What if everyone hates me?
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Tune it out, luv. I sit in this large room with other co-workers. Gotta speak constantly to callers, UGH! THen i get some breaks, and i try to brush and gargle real quick, then stuff gum, and mouth moisturizer cough drops in my mouth before going back in that place.

I just tune it out. Sometimes i chuckle cuz they can't fire me...they're stuck with me mwaaahaahaahaaaa!

By the way, just got a good evaluation at work yesterday.

You go for the gusto with that job. Give it all ya got...stay focused on THAT.

You gooooooooo, boy!!! I'm rootin' for ya' *thumbsup*
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

Vampire8868,
If nothing else works, you can chew sugarless gum to mask the bad breath. Orbit peppermint is pretty good. I used it for years on my job. I hope you will be successful in your new job.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Phantasist, is Orbit peppermint better than Extra spearmint gum?
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Vampire8868,

Congratulations on getting a job! Have you at all considered resuming your career as a graphic designer? I know several people who work in that field and own their own businesses and are doing well financially. All the best. Cheers C
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

If you chew mint gum only chew half. If you chew the hole thing it will make your breath go farther. I actually uusally just keep it under my tongue. Poo mixed with mint isnt a good smell. FIVE gum is good , buy fruity flavor. I would say alsways buy fruity and still only chew half at a time. When I chew whole pieces my mouth is just stank and strong and travel farther
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

@ meowkitty. how are you goin yo nasal bb. is it gone??
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

yes my nasal bb was cured with tonsilectomy and it still hasnt come back. but I dont know what the cause was. Its not like he went up and cleaned out my nose. Were my tonsils and adnoids so putrid the smell came out my nose? I dont know.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

Hopelessone,
I can't answer your question because I have never tried Extra spearmint gum.

Meowkity1,
I hope you're using sugarless gum. Also, I have found that fruity gum makes my breath odor worse. In fact, anything sweet makes it worse.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗