THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SUSHI BREATH?
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
SUSHI BREATH?
First of all, sorry Asian folks - no offence. This is just for my informative knowledge.
Does anyone know what I am talking about-
The type of Bad Breath that is very intense, and mostly likely doesn’t necessary come from the mouth only (deeper cause). As i remember i first encountered such breath when an Asian person talked nearby, or by walking into a sushi restaurant - the space was all filled out with it.
My father had this type of BB a while back, i noticed when he was breathing out through his nose and i was next to him.
Wondering if it has anything to do with eating sushi (maybe parasite infection) or something that is found in Asian cuisine...
Do you know what I am talking about? Hard to describe it, but it must be the worst type of BB out there. Anyone knows the cause of it?
Does anyone know what I am talking about-
The type of Bad Breath that is very intense, and mostly likely doesn’t necessary come from the mouth only (deeper cause). As i remember i first encountered such breath when an Asian person talked nearby, or by walking into a sushi restaurant - the space was all filled out with it.
My father had this type of BB a while back, i noticed when he was breathing out through his nose and i was next to him.
Wondering if it has anything to do with eating sushi (maybe parasite infection) or something that is found in Asian cuisine...
Do you know what I am talking about? Hard to describe it, but it must be the worst type of BB out there. Anyone knows the cause of it?
Last edited by stressedout on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
It is a very specific BB, it fills up the room. Im not sure but it might be rotten egg. One encounters the smell once and can never forget it.
Im not talking about fasting, or implying different races have different BB, but this specific one I have noticed more with Asians. If you are a sushi eater, you would have at least smelled it once in your lifetime in a sushi restaurant, its indeed a rotten smell.
Im sure this person is talking about the same thing, just like me he is not good at describing it, and the person who answers takes defence and mentions oral hygiene.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 213AA5wN8n
It could very well has a link to Asian diet.
Im not talking about fasting, or implying different races have different BB, but this specific one I have noticed more with Asians. If you are a sushi eater, you would have at least smelled it once in your lifetime in a sushi restaurant, its indeed a rotten smell.
Im sure this person is talking about the same thing, just like me he is not good at describing it, and the person who answers takes defence and mentions oral hygiene.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 213AA5wN8n
It could very well has a link to Asian diet.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Asian diets like curry and such spices tend to cause asians to smell of this food, coming out of their skin etc. If that person smells of their diet and then had the kind of BB that most people describe on here, its gonna smell of shit etc, but with a hint of the spicy diet mixed in with it.
That's what I think anyway cos I've known an asian guy who used to get intermittent BB and it sounds similar to the kind of odours you are talking about.
That's what I think anyway cos I've known an asian guy who used to get intermittent BB and it sounds similar to the kind of odours you are talking about.
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
I`ve always thought that the majority of sufferers here are caucasian. Now you talk like only the asians have bb or like they have the worst breath in the world. That`s racist. What do you guys think caused your bb, I don`t think you even eat the asian diet. For your information, the asian diet is diverse. Koreans, Thai, Indians, Malaysians like it spicy but I don`t think the majority of them complain of bb. I had friends who eat spicy foods(thai in particular) almost everyday but I never see them worrying over bad breath. I think this thread is nonsense. You guys just want to make yourselves feel better by thinking that there are people who have worse breath than yours.
Btw, I`m Filipino- Chinese- Japanese- Spanish so I`m really offended with this thread. I don`t see the point of studying the cause of our bb. What good will that do to you? You obviously have a different diet & with the way you say it you have better breath.
Btw, I`m Filipino- Chinese- Japanese- Spanish so I`m really offended with this thread. I don`t see the point of studying the cause of our bb. What good will that do to you? You obviously have a different diet & with the way you say it you have better breath.
Last edited by jc on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.