Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath worst in the evening

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Breath worst in the evening

Post by waitingforrelief »

does anyone have the same experience? often my breath can be more manageable during the day, but then it gradually gets worse through the day and it becomes the worst at night.

any theory on why? and anyone who has the same thing? thanks.

ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

I presume your teeth and tongue arent brushin themselves s time passes by
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

it's not more than that - as brushing and rinsing becomes less effective at night.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

how do you figure that your breath becomes worser?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I was going to ask the same question cool.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

it smells and "feels' the worst in the evening -that is, in my perception, at least.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

the reason i asked was that sometimes its quite tricky to judge by yourself and so you might missinterpret something.
since im aware i noticed a few people say that they feel a bad taste in their mouth and start chewing gum although i didnt detect any odor from them. i bet 3/4 of the chewing gum industry is based on those feelings.
i dont want to say anything those are just some general thoughts.
hopefulness

sleep and bad breath

Post by hopefulness »

The longer you go without sleep, the worse your breath will be.

You can prove this to yourself; just stay up all night, then after breakfast and flossing, brushing and rinsing. Go to work and enjoy your last day of employment.

Always get a good night sleep of 8 hours. Get up at the same time every day.

It’s simple, when you’re overworked, overstressed, and lacking sleep; your bacteria have a clean shot at you.
Make it your daily goal to work reasonably, Identify and control stress, (yoga is good) and place good sleep at the top of your 24 clock.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Very true cool.
I know people who complain about bad tastes and they chew gum and mints etc but they dont have any BB.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

halitosisux wrote:Very true cool.
I know people who complain about bad tastes and they chew gum and mints etc but they dont have any BB.
in my opinion this issue is one big problem in this forum: most people missinterpret their breath. that does make it very hard to judge if a cure is effectiv or not.
i think it would make sense to set a better frame to this forum. maybe there should be some general questions to be answered by people who reach for help, something like the computer specifications you have to give when posting in a computer forum with a problem you want to get help for.
i dont want to highjack this thread, so excuse this post.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Breath worst in the evening

Post by hopelessone »

waitingforrelief wrote:does anyone have the same experience? often my breath can be more manageable during the day, but then it gradually gets worse through the day and it becomes the worst at night.

i have the same problem.....my daggone job requires me to yammer away and my breath gets worse and worse....NOTHING helps.
mike987
Super Angel

Re: Breath worst in the evening

Post by mike987 »

hopelessone wrote:
waitingforrelief wrote:does anyone have the same experience? often my breath can be more manageable during the day, but then it gradually gets worse through the day and it becomes the worst at night.

i have the same problem.....my daggone job requires me to yammer away and my breath gets worse and worse....NOTHING helps.
same for my job..

though my BB gets reactions throughout the day.. though yeh, if I don't have a chance to brush or eat something (eating usually helps momentarily [my guess is it catches all the PND and sort of cleans the throat temporarliy]) then it will of course get worse.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Mines worst in the morning.
One Day One Day....
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

...Hmmm, I'm really not sure when mine's worse. As already mentioned, it's so hard to judge. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it got worse as the day progressed though.

I'm sitting at work now and I can smell myself...I can tell from colleagues reactions that this is not in my head. This is after the doctor told me today that any reactions you think you're getting today are in your head cuz you don't smell. Why is making you think your problem is psychological such a preferred option amongst doctors? Sorry guys, wrong thread, I'm peeved ](*,)
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yer entitled to be peeved here. Go fer it. Just reading aboput yer doctor, peeves me.

it peeves me that mine gets worse as the day goes on....cuz it's like my mouth rebels, and i would need an atomic cleaner to clean it....nothing helps...i just try to desperately cover it up...but then there's the constant yappin' i'm compelled to do....

Gah!

LOL now that i look at this, it fits doesn't it? hahaha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic