Your Email Address:

First Name:

chat

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You are totally right LJ. The chat can be really therepeutic. And also I would like to meet people with the same problem as I have. And if we can not smell each other we can become a family or very good friends.

Jimi

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I'm with both schools here. I'd love to have a Hardcore BB Chat, in order to try and progress our "research" quicker. Smileguy, how about kicking something off on MSN Messenger?
Right now I'm focusing on a pH theory (trying to prevent the bacteria from producing the gases, by keeping the pH down), and a few other things.

Like you say, it'd be good to get a group system going where we focus on one thing each, report back, get feedback etc etc, as we're wasting time if we're all doing one man science shows :roll:

If you come to the chat today (Sunday) we can decide something. Or, add me on MSN Messenger ( larc400 at yahoo dot co dot uk )

8)
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hi Jimi,

I understand you'd like to keep the chat within the site, but wouldn't the advantages of using MSN Messenger outweigh that ? :roll:

I mean, the chat here is good, but MSN has got so much more shit to offer, so we can send files around etc, and it's faster and easier, and some ppl seem to have probs getting onto this chat.

I'm no employer of MSN, actually I detest Microsoft and use a Mac, but still MSN is great :mrgreen:

If everybody gets MSN ( http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview )
then send a message to you (or me) with their e-mail, we're ready to go 8)

Also, then we wouldn't have to limit the chat to only Sundays, as you'd see who happens to be online.

Whatha think?

/Karl
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i changed the chat

i think this one will work better

just put the username and password ad that is it
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I feel terrible that I missed the char. I was thinking we can have one once a month maybe? I've been so busy with school and work lately that I missed a lot. I really wanted to chat with everyone...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic