THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

SPAM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

SPAM

Post by halitosisux »

I need opinions on whether we need to deter spamming by deleting or editing posts that are obviously spam.

This site is what it is because its so free and open. I dont think we should ever make genuine people feel uneasy about posting information about useful products etc. But its usually so obvious when its not genuine and if anyone thinks spam should be deleted, then please give opinions on this.

Especially these ebook breath bibles telling us things we already know.
I think anyone who genuinely makes reference to anything uselful they've learnt from one of these books should just TELL US what it is or otherwise dont mention it.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Re: SPAM

Post by OneDay111 »

I want you to humiliate them. By putting a funny picture. Edit them so we can have a laugh :D
One Day One Day....
Ruben
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Ruben »

I agree, edit their posts, and put something like Spam not allowed, and delete links to retarded ebooks.

One of those guys actually posted some comment on my blog post linking to the ebook site, and i deleted it. Oddly enough the animal was from thailand.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

lol, ok. I've already done a few with JennyWilson and some others, so I'll do the same again whenever there's a spam alert.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Re: SPAM

Post by hopelessone »

OneDay111 wrote:I want you to humiliate them. By putting a funny picture. Edit them so we can have a laugh :D
ROFLOLOL!!!!

i want you to do this -------> Image
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

I don't think that spamming posts should be deleted. I'm for freedom of speech and against censorship.
But you should flag them as SPAM so that we are all alerted to it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Phantasist wrote:I don't think that spamming posts should be deleted. I'm for freedom of speech and against censorship.
But you should flag them as SPAM so that we are all alerted to it.
got any smilie suggestions for spam? Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗