THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fecal Nasal Smell and Adenoids

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TeamZissou
Advanced
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Fecal Nasal Smell and Adenoids

Post by TeamZissou »

I went to an ENT recently, and he examined my nasal passages and pharynx with a scope. He found that I had adenoid hypertrophy, with 40% blockage of the area. I would think that this would be a likely cause of the fecal smell I get from my nose.

But at the same time, I've heard many here say that removing their tonsils did nothing for their BB. So I'm wondering if the same would be true for the adenoids and nasal smell.

Has anyone been cured of their nasal BB by removing the adenoids? Also, does anyone here have nasal BB, despite not having any adenoid tissue present?
Ruben
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Ruben »

The problem with medicine in this country, (USA). Is that insurance is both a blessing and a curse.

IF you don't have insurance, don't bother going to experts, because they don't want to hear your story. You're screwed.
However if you have insurance, they will pretend like they are interested. So in a situation like this, they will find something that you probably could live with normally, even though it might be a slight anomaly, and then say that this might be the cause of your problems. All so they can bill your insurance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗