Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faith21

Post by faith21 »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
hope10 wrote:Do you think that would possibly work on me?
One can only hope for the best. Let's pray they work for you, but if they don't then don't give up. Not all brands of probiotics are created equal. You might have to go through several different ones before you find one that will work for you. Also you could try eating foods there were high in probiotic bacteria such as plain natural yogurt with live active cultures, kefir, sauerkraut, etc.
BBsucks wrote:Original poster - may I ask what type of BB you had? My story is crazy similar to yours. I don't know the age (I am guessing around 10) but I was also put on antibiotics. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I found this forum, but I think this may have started my BB. I am now 30 like you and PRAYING for a cure. My BB is fecal.
I think most of us might have had a similar experience when we were younger. I too was put on massive amounts of antibiotics when I was a kid because I always used to get tonsillitis or strep throat (the doctors always told me my tonsils were abnormally large but they didn't take them out until I was in my early 20s). I honestly believe all the antibiotics I took growing up contributed to the fact I suffered with an overgrowth of Candida for most of my life, which was the cause of my bad breath.

Before you swear off antibiotics though, the antibiotics in question are mainly the penicillin based ones. There are some people on the forum, as well as research studies, that have said certain other types of antibiotics might have a positive effect on bad breath. The antibiotic they refer to is Metronidazole as it primarily targets anaerobic bacteria (the bacteria many people believe are responsible for bad breath to begin with).
I have BB and had an allergic reaction to penicillin when i was younger. What relationship would this have in this equation. And to the person that was cured or anyone who has seen the benefits , did any of you have tonsil stones before removing the tonsils?

OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Blis-K12 is one of the few things I havent tried and wished to. However its too expensive and difficult to buy in the UK.
One Day One Day....
faith21

Post by faith21 »

Anyone else have success with the Bliss 12?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic