♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hope10
Newbie
Posts: 38 Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm
Post
by hope10 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm
Thomasthomas, unfortunately there are not specialist here in Miami. When I left my country, I came here with the hope I could find a cure. But, still looking for that answer. Believe me I have tried everything.
thomasthomas
Junior
Posts: 95 Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Post
by thomasthomas » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm
hope10: I don't doubt a minute that you make your best to try to fix it.
You went to universities or "famous" dentists that claim to be competent with that problem?
P.S: 8 countries!
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137 Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Post
by dick.karma » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm
mich wrote: Anyone from manila Philippines
me. there's another guy from manila too, his id is rey and last time i spoke to him he was taking sucralfate and cured him.
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306 Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm
Post
by OneDay111 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 pm
west london uk
One Day One Day....
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222 Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:
Post
by hope4now » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 am
CO, USA
thomasthomas
Junior
Posts: 95 Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Post
by thomasthomas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm
The founder of the website, Jimi, is australian, right?
malory
Master
Posts: 233 Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:
Post
by malory » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 am
I'm in London UK
mohammad
Total Newbie
Posts: 2 Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Post
by mohammad » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
vee
Total Newbie
Posts: 8 Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Post
by vee » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm
NC, USA
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88 Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am
Post
by Happylife » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 am
CO, USA....'Hope4now'....let me know if you would like to meet sometime...
ap10063
Newbie
Posts: 22 Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Post
by ap10063 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 am
mm
Last edited by
ap10063 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗