THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Vitamin deficiency?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Vitamin deficiency?

Post by aues »

Hello,
one of the ENT doctors (he was in just as a holiday stand-in) I went to mentioned I should get testet for vitamine deficiency.
I asked my GP for such a test, but he didn't seem to be willing to carry out such a test, because there would be other symptoms than bad breath he said.

Anyway I want to go down every avenue to find the reason for my problem:
Does someone know exactly which kind of test I need?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Buy yourself some multivitamins and eat plenty of fruit and veg and only eat healthy well-balanced diet. Give it a few weeks. If there's no change you know its nothing to do with it.
austin
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by austin »

halitosisux-> I can't understand how vitamin can contribute for good breath. Can you please explain about this matter?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Austin my reply was not about vitamins contributing for good breath, although there are many who say that certain vitamin supplements do help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗