THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DK3790
Junior
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 am

bad breath

Post by DK3790 »

Hi guys I am new here and I gotta say, I am so happy to see something like this. A place where I can just talk about my bad breath without being embarassed. But anyways, back to the main point. I am 17 yrs old and I have suffered from bad breath for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything that I could find, including those advertised rememdies and even hydrogen peroxide. None of it worked for me. I don know what my bad breath is caused by and worse how to treat it. The bad breath is gone temporarily after I brush my teeth but it comes back within an hour and comes and goes throughout the day. When I tried that licking your arm thing I smelled it and it smelled like feces, is this a good clue? Do any of u know what the problem is, how to cure it, or any bad breath clinics around North Jersey? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
Crepusculo
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by Crepusculo »

I think this is a good site to read something about bad breath and maybe help you get a better idea of your own case:

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

DK3790 welcome to bbh,
Read all the forum posts you can, ALL of them have little bits of very useful and valuable information. Just dedicate a few days for research. Take notes if you can.

Good luck
BeauTiful Woman
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 pm

New to the Site

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

Hi DK, I am new to the site as well, but I am definitely not new to the issue. I have been struggling since age 18, I am now 31 one with two children. I have stuggled so greatly, all alone... But I have gotten the smell to tone down some, by taking digestive enzymes... I Still stuggle very much though; I just had a meeting at my kid's school, and it was very nerve racking. I am feeling a little down today, but we'll get through this, and one day it WILL be all behind! This site is a step in that direction (a miracle...)

Your going to be fine.

Welcome,

BeaTi

PS: I am on MYSPACE (http://www.myspace.com/badbreathhalitosis)
DK3790
Junior
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 am

Post by DK3790 »

can u give me a little more info on the digestive enzymes you take?
BeauTiful Woman
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Digestive Enzymes Help to Clear Fermenting Food Particles

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

I have had to most success with Ultrazyme, but right now I am taking Essential Zymes by Source Naturals, which is vegetable based. It's not working as much on the odor, but it helps a great deal with my heartburn which I had a lot of...

BeauTi
DK3790
Junior
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 am

Post by DK3790 »

where can I get this?
DK3790
Junior
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 am

Post by DK3790 »

is there any way I can get rid of the fecal smell?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Re: Digestive Enzymes Help to Clear Fermenting Food Particle

Post by waitingforrelief »

BeauTiful Woman wrote:I have had to most success with Ultrazyme, but right now I am taking Essential Zymes by Source Naturals, which is vegetable based. It's not working as much on the odor, but it helps a great deal with my heartburn which I had a lot of...

BeauTi
hi beauti,

could you share how ultrazyme helped you? i have tried different kinds of enzymes (the latest being bromelain). when i first started taking it, i didn't feel bad - but i'd stopped for a few weeks an re-started a few days ago. and i'd been having heartburn.

my diet has been bad the last few days as well, so i don't know if it's because ot that. i try to keep myself on track but i slip often. sometimes it's just a matter of over-eating. i overeat to combat anxiety, esp. caused by bad breath . but my breath seems to get worse after i overeat. *sigh*

with other enzymes, i just tend to get a feeling of always wanting to go to the bathroom. it wasn't a comfortable feeling. so i stopped eventually.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗