Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

ok, i got my now super enzyme and serrapeptase the other day, gargled with super enzyme and let the serrapeptase dissolve in my mouth. this thing doesn't work for me.
the yellow debris sadman said was the enzyme powder that did not dissolve in the water. enzyme made my teeth sensitive. if you have money to spend you can try this and tell me i was wrong but if you're broke i suggest not to try this. no offense to sadman but for me this is a FAIL.

dan

Post by dan »

I've been following this forum for a few years now. I've tried everything under the sun, all to no avail. This is my first post. I've purchased the Super Enzymes suggested by Sadman. This is the first thing that's actually worked for me. I was shocked when my tongue starting turning pink (or at least much less white) as predicted by Sadman. Wow, what a change. My question to Sadman is--will this last? its been working for me for about a week now. However, will my breath germs simply adapt to the super enzymes? or is this a long-term fix? Have you continued to have success with this approach? Would love to hear a response from you on how things are working on your end.
thanks
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So I'd like to give this a shot.. Can someone be a dear and link me to where I can buy these?
dan

Post by dan »

I bought it at a local vitamin store here in Toronto called S&H Health foods. But should be readily available most places....its called NOW Super Enzymes.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

mike987 wrote:Let's hear that feedback. How's it working??

Also, sadman, how's it going on your end?
i'm not sure if i'm doing this right....we're s'posed to use both things together? i'm probably using it all wrong....

how do you use both together? Mix them together?
dan

Post by dan »

I've only been using the NOW Super Enzymes. It comes in capsule form and I've opened an individual capsule up and let the powder drop into a glass. Then I add a little water and stir it up to get rid of any lumps. Then I gargle for 30 seconds to a minute like Sadman said to do. I do this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I haven't bought the other item (Serrapeptase) yet, but am planning to and will mix it with the Super Enzyme. Anyway, its been working for me so far. I would look to Sadman for any other details as he is the one who discovered this approach.
wess

Post by wess »

can't find a super enzyme, i found one i gnc but it's super digestive enzyme is this different to super enzyme?, i am using acidophilus so far it's working for me but i may try also this one if both will work then maybe i will alternate or use both.
focused

Post by focused »

Any updates from anyone who has tried it????
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic