THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB
SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB
Does anyone know if smoking weed will mask BB? I know weed tends to dry the mouth, which may cause BB. But I recently met someone who likes to smoke weed & I was planning to smoke before he arrived at my house and with the smell of weed on me & my clothes; I wonder if he would be able to smell my BB that particular day. I know I won't be able to mask it on every encounter with him; he will eventually smell it. But just was wondering is the potent smell of weed enough to mask chronic BB. Thanks
i dont use weed but i remember one night i smoked with a friend who uses it daily my mouth was not clean at that time and i can smell my breath stinks, but after i smoked it i became a kind of drunk i went to local take away restaurant which i never talked to the staff before because of my bb, but this night every thing is changed i can talk to the staff and the other people in the restaurant very very closely and there is no any reactions at all i even cant smell because i used to smell it all the time. so yes weed masks bad breath.
-
alexssinclear
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 am
poo breath and weed
smoking weed will lead to poo breath. It's a know outcome of its use.
Re: SMOKING 'WEED' TO MASK CHRONIC BB
Try it , then ask your smoking buddy if your breath is a problem . maybe you'll both be relaxed enough to be more open about it .trenski wrote: I wonder if he would be able to smell my BB that particular day. I know I won't be able to mask it on every encounter with him; he will eventually smell it. But just was wondering is the potent smell of weed enough to mask chronic BB. Thanks
hey yall. Now they have electronic weed cigarettes !! no smoke .
http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/topic/2 ... k-special/
http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/topic/2 ... k-special/
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.