THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
anyone has siblings?
-
desperate919
- Newbie
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 am
anyone has siblings?
ok so i have a theory. how many people here have siblings that are a year or two younger than them? i think there might be a relation here.
-
desperate919
- Newbie
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 am
Not a bad idea...desperate919 wrote:maybe for some of us, it has to do with us not having our mom's milk for some amount of time due to our siblings born right after us. just a theory...
However, I think I was on breast for a long time and I'm the younger sibling, so it wouldn't apply for me.
Interesting idea though.. I wonder what implications that really has, health wise, if any.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.