THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone 'permantly' cured by antifungal rx?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Anyone 'permantly' cured by antifungal rx?

Post by fighter »

Anyone 'permantly' cured by antifungal rx?
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

I'm starting my ketoconazole soon and just wanted to know everyone's experience so I can decide how to approach treatment and get the most out of the antifungal. I heard that cinnamon oil gets rid of species of candida that rx's don't so I'm going to dilute it in coconut oil and take along with my rx. I've also decided to follow a strict two week anti candida while on keto. Can't wait to get started...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗