THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Daily Routine

Tell us your story with bad breath
joe12
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm

My Daily Routine

Post by joe12 »

Sorry it's no cure but it gives me an hour or two of relief from the nightmare.

I use the activ oxygen mouthwash in a spray bottle which gives me about 25 minutes of odorlessness on a good day, but my paranoia sets in after 10 minutes when I will start chewing on a piece of sugar free gum, followed in 5 minutes by a zox mint, followed a few minutes later by more gum, then I'l disappear for a discrete re-spray and gum dance starts over.

I'm always looking to add more varying mints and chews if anyone has any suggestions
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗