THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nasal Odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thf
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

Nasal Odor

Post by thf »

I saw a post on another forum for a possible cause of nasal odor, it's called
atrophic rhinitis. From the post I saw and the research I've done so far this is a very rare condition, I personally have several of the symtoms described. I think the hard part will be finding an ent who is familar with this condition.

Just wanted to pass this on to those of you who suffer with nasal odor. Hope it helps, good luck!!
fartmouth
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Location: canada

Post by fartmouth »

thanks, i will look into it. do you know if the nasal odor affiliated with this smells like feces?
thf
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

Post by thf »

Do not know if the odor is fecal or not, I can not smell my odor and I never asked anyone what it smells like, just don't want to know!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗