THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sniffing water and then blowing to treat bad smell from nose

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hello
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 am

Sniffing water and then blowing to treat bad smell from nose

Post by hello »

Guys have you sniffed water and then blow your noseto nullify bad smell from the nose? Try it, I think it works...but using regular tap water I think doesn't help/makes it works, I'm guessign because it contains chlorine. Try natural spring water, and don't use ozonized water because when I used it, it hurts a bit.

Sniffing water is simple...pour some water on your palm, bring it up close to your nose and sniff and then blow your nose.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗