THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Beginning the Bentonite Clay Routine...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Beginning the Bentonite Clay Routine...

Post by ruthere1 »

Day 1:

I woke up, brushed my teeth, gargled with mouth wash, made some tea (no sugar) and stirred in one teaspoon of Bentonite clay.

It wasn't that hard to digest at all. It didn't even taste bad. I didn't take the probiotics yet because I haven't gotten them in the mail yet.

I will continue to keep you all posted. Please pray that this will work. [-o<
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by firebreath »

good luck
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ruthere1 »

Thanks.
Here's an update. I do feel like my breath is a little better than it was before I took the clay, but I'll give it a little time. I'm going to take some more in about 2 hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗