THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How is your sexual life?
Right now, non existent.. I was doing really good for myself, hanging out with this girl once a week, even cuddling and kissing as long as I kept up my 'tactics', not speaking to people's faces.
Also I don't think I have a nose odor, so it seems I can actually make out with girls as long as I don't breathe out the mouth, or speak.. (provided I recently cleaned out my mouth intensely and gargled with baking soda or something)
So I did have a decent relationship going on with this one girl.. problem is, she's kind of odd and has a long distance boyfriend she somehow feels quite loyal too.. It's like I'm her best friend, but she can't give up her other non-functioning relationship to give me a chance.We had sex a couple times and she was so stressed out afterward that we had taken a break.
But we started talking again on the phone.. planned to hang out, but not do anything... Of course for me what I want most is to make her my girl, for her, she really values my friendship and hanging out doing all kinds of fun, creative things.... for me that's an ideal partner, someone you can do that stuff with and have a great time.... for her, I guess I'm just not good enough... I don't know. I don't get it.
I want to be all I can be to bring her back to me.. I know she's caught whiffs of my BB before, cause she's had reactions, but overall she tends to not notice is as much as other girls... like she's not as sensitive to it... So I really don't want to lose her cause after all the time I've been here, I've gotten so far. I feel crushed and defeated knowing I can't have her, the girl I've had one of the best relationships of my life, with.
It feels like I have a ****ing knife in my chest.
Also I don't think I have a nose odor, so it seems I can actually make out with girls as long as I don't breathe out the mouth, or speak.. (provided I recently cleaned out my mouth intensely and gargled with baking soda or something)
So I did have a decent relationship going on with this one girl.. problem is, she's kind of odd and has a long distance boyfriend she somehow feels quite loyal too.. It's like I'm her best friend, but she can't give up her other non-functioning relationship to give me a chance.We had sex a couple times and she was so stressed out afterward that we had taken a break.
But we started talking again on the phone.. planned to hang out, but not do anything... Of course for me what I want most is to make her my girl, for her, she really values my friendship and hanging out doing all kinds of fun, creative things.... for me that's an ideal partner, someone you can do that stuff with and have a great time.... for her, I guess I'm just not good enough... I don't know. I don't get it.
I want to be all I can be to bring her back to me.. I know she's caught whiffs of my BB before, cause she's had reactions, but overall she tends to not notice is as much as other girls... like she's not as sensitive to it... So I really don't want to lose her cause after all the time I've been here, I've gotten so far. I feel crushed and defeated knowing I can't have her, the girl I've had one of the best relationships of my life, with.
It feels like I have a ****ing knife in my chest.
so ur a slut basically, its more important to focus on ur main problem than to degrade yourself.hali_grl wrote:to lighten the mood around here ill just say oral sex from a bb girl is amazing bc our breath and mouths are so hot it emulates a vjay-jay![]()
my bf doesnt have any complaints we have amazing sex and im a talker while in the act and he doesnt mind think God for at least not taking away my sexy.
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
to be honest i hate girls except when i am drunk, most of the girls i meet it was the first night i meet them and i was aways drunk i can,t even remember their faces, when i am not drunk i don't have the balls to f..k a girl i don,t even have the confidence to talk her face to face let alone sex.
guys don't forget we are socialy disabled i love sex but i realy dont care about love i hate love, i remember this girl she lived next door to me she attracted to me and told me that she likes me she was realy nice girl but the problem is she wants me to stay with her all the time and she is so sensetive to bad breath when ever i try to talk her she make reactions
and this is what i don't like, so i dicided to keep her away from me i invited some of my friends and i invited her too it was my birth day so we have to drink a lot some of my friends danced and kissed her this is a big chance for me to push this LOVE away from me, i insulted her like bitch and i told her to get out of my house and not come back to me again. she is gone now we dont talk to each an other any more.
guys don't forget we are socialy disabled i love sex but i realy dont care about love i hate love, i remember this girl she lived next door to me she attracted to me and told me that she likes me she was realy nice girl but the problem is she wants me to stay with her all the time and she is so sensetive to bad breath when ever i try to talk her she make reactions
and this is what i don't like, so i dicided to keep her away from me i invited some of my friends and i invited her too it was my birth day so we have to drink a lot some of my friends danced and kissed her this is a big chance for me to push this LOVE away from me, i insulted her like bitch and i told her to get out of my house and not come back to me again. she is gone now we dont talk to each an other any more.
Nothing here indicates she's a slut. She's just throwing out a joke in a thread that I assume is a joke thread anyway.e39 wrote:so ur a slut basically, its more important to focus on ur main problem than to degrade yourself.hali_grl wrote:to lighten the mood around here ill just say oral sex from a bb girl is amazing bc our breath and mouths are so hot it emulates a vjay-jay![]()
my bf doesnt have any complaints we have amazing sex and im a talker while in the act and he doesnt mind think God for at least not taking away my sexy.
I'd like to have some amazing sex right now..
e39 .. your'e kidding right ? unless of course you consider 'slut' a good thing .e39 wrote:so ur a slut basically, its more important to focus on ur main problem than to degrade yourself.hali_grl wrote:to lighten the mood around here ill just say oral sex from a bb girl is amazing bc our breath and mouths are so hot it emulates a vjay-jay![]()
my bf doesnt have any complaints we have amazing sex and im a talker while in the act and he doesnt mind think God for at least not taking away my sexy.
Found a great breath mint - Myntz
Myntz - are made with baking soda , and sugar free. Check them out they sell them at Trades Joe's, and I saw them on Amazon.com.
Go to the web site and check out the info. I think it is the best breath mint I have ever had as far as covering up the odor with NO side effects.
Also , FYI - I have my apointment with the researcher on Tuesday of next week.
I will report back as soon as I get back on the result of my chromotograpy. Thanks.
Go to the web site and check out the info. I think it is the best breath mint I have ever had as far as covering up the odor with NO side effects.
Also , FYI - I have my apointment with the researcher on Tuesday of next week.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.