THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
antibiotics and bad breath...
antibiotics and bad breath...
i think taking antibiotics are the reason i have bad breath. im thinking that i have a bacterial imbalance going on in my mouth. im trying to find a doctor who will give me a saliva test to he can determine how to help me. i remember the sour smell being related to bacteria. when i do the lick wrist test there is a sour smell...thus an imbalance of saliva. am i on the right track with this? i was once told that sinus trouble was the cause but i think thats a load of bs because millions of people have sinus trouble...without bad breath!
I also have a bacterial imbalance, probably.. My immune system seems kind of low and I don't absorb nutrients well.. I can barely keep weight on. I'm pretty muscular and have an impressive upper body, .. but I weigh only 120pounds... I eat all the time btw. My ideal weight, or healthy weight for this body would be around 145lbs. I could be a beast if I could just retain some weight.
I'm not sure if antibiotics are responsible, but I do remember taking that pink, bubblegum flavored antibiotic liquid, as a kid... countless times. I had a lot of ear trouble as a child.
I'm not sure if antibiotics are responsible, but I do remember taking that pink, bubblegum flavored antibiotic liquid, as a kid... countless times. I had a lot of ear trouble as a child.
me too! my mother would even request antibiotics for me and my siblings. damn, if she only knew...anyway, i too have other imbalances. i am always constipated, get extremely gassy after eating, digestion trouble, what feels like silent acid reflux, slight nausea every morning, always a thick lump in my throat, bad breath, etc. i also noticed this..sometimes i get small puss bumps in random places. yesterday, i had a very small puss bump on my chest and arm. puss=bacterial infection. i think im on to something. guys, maybe we have bacterial imbalances in our entire body!
I've had severe digestion issues for the last like 5 years.. My crap always came out loose and stinky.. gross, I know.. I always got gassy all day, but it was worse when I hadn't eaten in almost two hours.. But yeah, painful gas, that nausea in the morning, I think I also have a silent reflux thing going on, because not only are my teeth always sensitive and the enamel getting worn away near the gum line (there's no reason this should be happening the way I take care of my mouth), I have PND and lump in throat, but I also have these single hiccups and little burps all day.. Like for no apparent reason... I'm sure I'm backing up tiny amounts of acid every time I do that.ruthere1 wrote:me too! my mother would even request antibiotics for me and my siblings. damn, if she only knew...anyway, i too have other imbalances. i am always constipated, get extremely gassy after eating, digestion trouble, what feels like silent acid reflux, slight nausea every morning, always a thick lump in my throat, bad breath, etc. i also noticed this..sometimes i get small puss bumps in random places. yesterday, i had a very small puss bump on my chest and arm. puss=bacterial infection. i think im on to something. guys, maybe we have bacterial imbalances in our entire body!
As for the small pus bumps on your chest.. are you sure those aren't just zits? Funny thing is, for whatever reason (die off symptom to the candida clear I've been taking?) my eczema has been really bad last couple days, AND I've had a lot of little zits on my chest and forehead sides of my forehead.. Like I'm a teenager again. My body is out of control.
So are you taking about zits or is it more of that under the surface kind of painful zit like thing, like an ingrown hair infection?
Just to rule it out, I've finally ordered some praziquantel internationally, and can't wait to take it and see if I have any parasites. I hope I do. I hope I have a huge ****er and he's just an evil bastard as far as giving bad breath goes.
edit: OH, I forgot to give you the advice I came here to say...
So we have somewhat similar digestion issues, apart from the constipation (it just fell out my ass the moment I opened the chutes) ..
I cut gluten out of my diet, and I've had much better digestion, FAR less gas... but that's about it. I don't think a gluten allergy is my problem, because I still have the BB, the silent reflux, etc etc... But it certainly helped my weak digestion system cope with food better. Gluten must just be an all around difficult to handle food, and for weak systems, it's gonna give them trouble, whether they have an allergy or intolerance.
Try it out if you want gas relief. Not sure how it will affect constipation though.
Gluten can be hidden in anything and everything.. It's like they put it in anything they can, just because! ..you gotta read the labels.
The easiest way to do it is to just start buying your own groceries and make food at home. I'm no chef, and I can't be bothered to make delicious meals, so I just make simple, quick meals.
Basically all of my meals include potatoes or rice. Also, as a general rule, the fewer ingredients something has, the easier it should be to digest.
I'll eat like rice and eggs... rice and fish.. rice and some other thing..
Potatoes and olive oil. Potatoes and a can of tuna. Potato salad from grocer (check the labels). Microwave the potatoes,make rice in the rice cooker.Convenience stores have onigiri, but for whatever reason, they almost all include gluten, except the salmon ones... oh, also the umeboshi ones.
Oh yeah, and I'm hungry all the time, and I'm trying to put on weight, so I eat nuts all day long. I started with peanuts but I just feel like walnuts and almonds are better... Eat handfuls of those all day long between meals of rice, or potatoes, or rice noodles. I also eat a few bananas every day.
If it's a work day I'll grab sushi from the grocery store.
I was eating these soy joy bars, but they're packed with sugar.. just feel like they're not helping..
Oh, I also eat 3 protein shakes a day... I have such a hard time keeping weight on, I really don't have a choice.
The zits aren't too common. I sweat a lot, and when I was younger always had zits on my chest and back.. These days not so much.. occasionally get one or two on my forehead or chest and back,, but... when my eczema flared up real bad just these past few days, the zits were unusually aggressive... Again, I'm typically clear... I hope that means the Candida Clear is doing something (assuming candida part of the problem).. the eczema seems to be retreating today, and the zits too.
Try some fungal defense or anti candida or anti fungal supplements and see what it does for your eczema.. I don't think it will erase it completely, and probably won't do anything for your breath... But I was kind of surprised to see how fast the eczema retreated last time while I was taking the garden of life fungal defense pills. Is a fungus in our digestive track the cause of all this? Is it merely another symptom of a weak immune system, something that can't be reversed? In vain perhaps, I've got a couple more bottles of fungal defense lined up, along with more probiotics.
The easiest way to do it is to just start buying your own groceries and make food at home. I'm no chef, and I can't be bothered to make delicious meals, so I just make simple, quick meals.
Basically all of my meals include potatoes or rice. Also, as a general rule, the fewer ingredients something has, the easier it should be to digest.
I'll eat like rice and eggs... rice and fish.. rice and some other thing..
Potatoes and olive oil. Potatoes and a can of tuna. Potato salad from grocer (check the labels). Microwave the potatoes,make rice in the rice cooker.Convenience stores have onigiri, but for whatever reason, they almost all include gluten, except the salmon ones... oh, also the umeboshi ones.
Oh yeah, and I'm hungry all the time, and I'm trying to put on weight, so I eat nuts all day long. I started with peanuts but I just feel like walnuts and almonds are better... Eat handfuls of those all day long between meals of rice, or potatoes, or rice noodles. I also eat a few bananas every day.
If it's a work day I'll grab sushi from the grocery store.
I was eating these soy joy bars, but they're packed with sugar.. just feel like they're not helping..
Oh, I also eat 3 protein shakes a day... I have such a hard time keeping weight on, I really don't have a choice.
The zits aren't too common. I sweat a lot, and when I was younger always had zits on my chest and back.. These days not so much.. occasionally get one or two on my forehead or chest and back,, but... when my eczema flared up real bad just these past few days, the zits were unusually aggressive... Again, I'm typically clear... I hope that means the Candida Clear is doing something (assuming candida part of the problem).. the eczema seems to be retreating today, and the zits too.
Try some fungal defense or anti candida or anti fungal supplements and see what it does for your eczema.. I don't think it will erase it completely, and probably won't do anything for your breath... But I was kind of surprised to see how fast the eczema retreated last time while I was taking the garden of life fungal defense pills. Is a fungus in our digestive track the cause of all this? Is it merely another symptom of a weak immune system, something that can't be reversed? In vain perhaps, I've got a couple more bottles of fungal defense lined up, along with more probiotics.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.