THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

what worthless product does Mel Rosenberg sell?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missy
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:42 pm

what worthless product does Mel Rosenberg sell?

Post by missy »

I've tried worthless products from Dailley, please remind me what worthless product Mel sells. I'm sure I spent half a pay check on his shit while he was laying on a beach in Bora Bora laughing his ass off. I wish these guys would stop monkeying around and help us. And by the way Mel, how about jumping on a plane and coming to my house and smelling my imaginary bb? I'll try to catch you when you faint {not}.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

And do not forget to buy some bananas for him :)
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

Post by carlos_bigsby »

lol......good one jimi.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

I think he's behind "Dentyl pH" which is a rather useless product. He seems a nice enough gentleman though 8-[
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Larc400 wrote:I think he's behind "Dentyl pH" which is a rather useless product. He seems a nice enough gentleman though 8-[
Smiles in front of you, robs you behind your back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗