THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
what worthless product does Mel Rosenberg sell?
what worthless product does Mel Rosenberg sell?
I've tried worthless products from Dailley, please remind me what worthless product Mel sells. I'm sure I spent half a pay check on his shit while he was laying on a beach in Bora Bora laughing his ass off. I wish these guys would stop monkeying around and help us. And by the way Mel, how about jumping on a plane and coming to my house and smelling my imaginary bb? I'll try to catch you when you faint {not}.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.