Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mercury Poisoning and Candida Yeast

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

getting them out soon! Can't wait!

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I tested myself for mercury with one of those at-home test kits. My mercury level was 0.025 ppm. It was pretty much as I expected. I am pleased it is on the low side but would much prefer it to be ZERO as there are no safe levels of mercury. I will continue chelating and will be adding a few more supplements like ALA (Alpha-Lipoic Acid). No chelation should be attempted with amalgams still in place. After a few months I'll retest myself.
Many mercury-toxic people are intolerant to certain foods, commonly known as ’sulfur foods’, which have a high free thiol content. Consuming foods high in thiols raises the circulating thiol levels which in turn mobilizes mercury and creates symptoms.

Sulphur foods
Foods high in sulfur (thiols)

artichokes, Jerusalem but not French
asparagus
bakery products containing whey, cysteine, eggs or enzymes
bean curd/tofu milk
bean sprouts
beans of all sorts
bok choy
broccoli
brussels sprouts
cabbage
carob
cauliflower
cheese of all sorts
chives
chocolate
coffee
collard greens
cream
daikon
dairy products
eggs
garlic
green beans
greens
horseradish
jicama
kale
leeks
lentils of all sorts
milk from any animal
miso soup
onions
papaya (slightly)
peas
peanuts
pineapple (slightly)
radishes
rutabaga
sauerkraut
shallots
sour cream
soy cheese
soy milk
spinach
split peas
tempeh
tofu
turnip
turmeric (though not high in thiols, it  is really good at raising thiol levels)
whey
yeast extract

http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnet ... food-list/
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Tired,

I know how you feel. I couldn’t wait to get mine out either. I had them out on Dec 20th last year so Christmas came a little early for me. Sort of a present to myself. Hope everything works out for you. Cheers C
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Here is part of a Q and A about dental amalgam waste protocol from the Canadian Dental Association.
Q. What are the environmental or health risks associated with mercury?

Mercury is a neurotoxin - this means it can cause damage to the brain and central nervous system. It can be converted to methylmercury, one of the most toxic forms of the substance. Methylmercury is harmful to the environment as it can build up in living organisms over time and is highly toxic to fish and wildlife. Methylmercury is known to affect learning ability and neuro-development in children.

http://www.cda-adc.ca/en/dental_profess ... _sheet.asp
johnsonbeer0099
Total Newbie

Post by johnsonbeer0099 »

Mercury pollution has increase the amount of candida yeast illness. It is likely to be more bad when it is in normal places. I want to dry it and firm in under construction
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Tired, did u ever take out your fillings out?? Can you provide us on update pls. Thanx
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

If this were the case, wouldn't a large percentage of the human population all have similar symptoms? Especially if you think simple amalgam fillings are the main culprit.

But it is more fuel for the fear fire... I used to eat a can of tuna every day or two a couple years before I had this problem.. But wouldn't stopping that regular mercury intake allow the body to flush it all out?

Ugh.. I hate it. I hate these conspiracy theories that drive us in circles. Why aren't there easy to understand, clear, and comprehensive studies and research already on the matter?

I'm so tired of this problem. My eczema is inexplicably coming back fierce, I've had a lot of BB reactions lately, and my digestion has been worse than usual.... I feel so confused.. How do I get out of this horror show? #-o :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic