Your Email Address:

First Name:

Work frm home

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

yes there legit the companies i know for sure are teletech/hirepoint, alpine access, and convergys. i have a over the phone interview with teletech set for 8/2.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

hali_grl wrote:yes there legit the companies i know for sure are teletech/hirepoint, alpine access, and convergys. i have a over the phone interview with teletech set for 8/2.
Good luck to you! Keep us posted.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

thanks! i will
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Ok i had a over the phone group interview with hirepoint teletech like stated on 8/2 it was like 30 something ppl and we all did a conference call it was really easy i basically didn't say anything i let the others talk because we had a group discussions.
i got sent an email telling me that i was ready for phase 2 of the process which is to the a workbooth assessment to check and see if my computer meets that standards whcih i went to rent a center and brought a new laptop because my computer screen was to small but now my new laptop passed, so now im waiting to recieve paperwork for a drugscreen and background check once that comes back good then ill recieve a offfer call. so im super excited this process takes awhile because they are hiring so many new people but im so ready to work and earn a paycheck its so worth it to not have to deal with my bb stinking up a work office and having to deal with social anxietyand mean obviously disgusted co-workers. can't wait i will keep you all posted!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

oh and i forgot to mention i get to chose my own time frame im available for work which i choose anytime between 12pm-9pm bc i like to sleep in.
plus i get full benefits i believe it was after only 30 days of starting even though i going to be working part time.
hali_grl
Sheriff

http://www.hirepoint.com/athome-en-US/

Post by hali_grl »

im currently working for teletech at home i have a permanent customer svc position but i think now there only hiring seasonal temps.
here's the link http://www.hirepoint.com/athome-en-US/
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

What exactly do you do Hali_girl? Congrats!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i answer sales/customer svc phone calls
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

it is a catch 22 situation, my previous boss let me work from home one day a week which was heaven to have one day not having people avoid me in the office and people looking at you like you farted in the lift.

But new boss questioned it yesterday saying i should be in office more ](*,)

I think I would get depressed working from home everyday... i already feel suicidal when I hear people talking about me but to be locked in my house every day, I would really internalise everything even worse than now.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

To each its own but alot of us have social anxiety so working around ppl can be a nightmare. Ppl at my last job was so insensitive i would go in my car during every break and cry my eyes out i used to dread going to work every morning the anxiety had me physically sick and suicidal. Now i love working part time around my own hours that i chose im mking money without feeling like sliting my wrist on breaks. I have my desk setup by my window open for fresh sunshine and air. I love this opportunity for now until i do cure my bb then i will gladly re-join the workforce until then this is perfect for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic