THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

this time my doc prescribed me vit D

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kaz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

this time my doc prescribed me vit D

Post by kaz »

It is for sure my BB comes from my nose, and in theory the most likely cause is nose or/and throat. My blood test showed low vit D, now I am supplementing it. By the way no change in shit quality of life. To be honest my breath is horrendous, and I can smell that stink.Ooooo Yukkkkkk
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: this time my doc prescribed me vit D

Post by deebo »

kaz wrote:It is for sure my BB comes from my nose, and in theory the most likely cause is nose or/and throat. My blood test showed low vit D, now I am supplementing it. By the way no change in shit quality of life. To be honest my breath is horrendous, and I can smell that stink.Ooooo Yukkkkkk
I have super low D too ? i was prescribed 50000 ui a week . Does your Dr say how this is connected to bb ? does he smell it?

My bb comes from the nose too now, but worse reaction from talking . I suspect sinus infection ,maybe fungal . Who knows . Regular tests really don't find much . We need new testing protocol for our BB . Cultures /biopsies maybe to find what is smelling 1st ,then go from there .
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

I also have low levels because when I started taking them after a few days my teeth sensitivity went away and I also noticed that when I forget to take them I feel very weak, my levels should be very low I suppose.
Vitamin D deficiency causes weakened immune system and also autoimmune diseases and even cancer as I know.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:I also have low levels because when I started taking them after a few days my teeth sensitivity went away and I also noticed that when I forget to take them I feel very weak, my levels should be very low I suppose.
Vitamin D deficiency causes weakened immune system and also autoimmune diseases and even cancer as I know.
my Dr said the store bought vitamins arent enough for me . This is interesting what you say about your teeth Clara ,because i was told that without vit D we cant absorb calcium as well . ive been taking 5000 every other day but i need to get the 50000 weekly again or 10000 daily and see how it works .

I think you and i clara have some sort of sinus infection .
kaz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by kaz »

it seems three of us have some sorta sinus issue. gosh this problem has turned me into cold person i wasnt. i try to do every thing, attending a new training program for network engineers,use public transport, stink up gym, library. people react which is normal and i pay no heed, always calm n calculated. very mean.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

kaz wrote:it seems three of us have some sorta sinus issue. gosh this problem has turned me into cold person i wasnt. i try to do every thing, attending a new training program for network engineers,use public transport, stink up gym, library. people react which is normal and i pay no heed, always calm n calculated. very mean.
completely understood . it is toughest in public for me right now . Let me tell you , i wish someone would have told me earlier about the breath thing so i could have seen a Dr while it wasn't so bad yet . It Can Get Worse .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗