Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nose odour gone and less pnd

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

The 5htp has done nothing for my bb or bad taste so far at least. I can undoubtedly say it was the aloe making my bb better because I had ran out since thursday and now my bb stinks horribly again and bad taste. I ordered a huge supply this time to last me awhile. From what Ive read about aloe vera on lpr (which i now know i def have)that u gradually will have to use less and less as it heals you. Thats great to know! Anyone with burning throats, lump in throats, and pnd really should look into lpr which ive read is most likely the cause of bb for most.

deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:From what Ive read about aloe vera on lpr (which i now know i def have)that u gradually will have to use less and less as it heals you. Thats great to know! Anyone with burning throats, lump in throats, and pnd really should look into lpr which ive read is most likely the cause of bb for most.
HGrl . I'm Intrigued . Can you clue us in on brand and dosages ?

Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Any brand of aloe vera juice works as long as its organic or natural I take a cup about 3 times a day. which is more than average but my bb from lpr is more than average, lol!
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@hali_grl

that's good news about aloe vera (i guess). so you're off 5-htp? cause i was planning to take this med
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic