Hey guys...
I was on the thread for Aloe Vera Juice and I wanted to let yall know about something that might help. Around Thanksgiving I noticed that my breath had improved greatly, not gone by any means, just better. When Hali girl posted that she thought the AVJ and 5-htp was helping her, I started thinking that the 5-htp had must of been what was helping me because I was taking it at the time. Well, then she posted that it wasn't helping her and I realized that it wasn't what was helping me at Thanksgiving. So I started thinking about what I was taking...I then got an email on the benefits of ginger and it dawned on me I was taking ginger for my stomach issues! I believe it's helping, but I will keep you updated on my progress and it helped pretty quickly. I am currently taking ginger 550mg with every meal, but I think I will go up to 1100mg with every meal. From what I have read, you should be taking 4000-6000mg a day. I am going to post a link to the page that I saw and it states all the things it's good for and then people can post comments below on her webpage. It makes for an interesting read. I hope this helps guys, but please don't go out and try it till I confirm more news. If you do buy it, it is very inexpensive. I just bought 100capsules for $6.00. Here's the link...
http://stacienaczelnik.hubpages.com/hub ... How-to-Use
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wondering about Ginger...
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
Here's one comment on that article:
Seems like it's not doing this guy any favors.."I am taking ginger with honey added and some other things to lower my cholestrol . Every morning I take this ginger mix receipe and drink one spoon of it every morning. It causes me bad breath so I am embaressed to start off my day with a bad breath. I eat lot of chewing gum. My question to any helpful and knowledgeble person about ginger is. M I doing the right thing taking ginger for my cholestrol. My head feel like its hot and flames are coming out of it. Its been over 3 months I am doing this every morning. Please email me at [email protected] if u have anything for me. "
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.