Your Email Address:

First Name:

Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

Can you tell me a little more of the tonsil lasers?? Did the dentist do it? And how many times can you do it?? Any adverse effects??

deebo

Post by deebo »

k99 wrote: But i honestly think that with most people who have this problem, the tonsils are likely to be the culprit and they just don't realize. For those of you who haven't tried this, try getting your tonsils lasered and you may notice a huge difference. .
i thought the same thing. then the smell began coming from my nose with my mouth Closed . to me , room filling bb can not be produced by the tongue, sinus or tonsils . i'm now of the thinking that this scale of odor comes from deeper,like blood or organs .

there is an alveolar breath test coming up through Mebo
http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... st%20study
i plan on getting in line to take this test instead of speculating further and trying the myriad of products and diets that could be making bb Worse as well as causing other health issues .

As far as relationships go , this site alone has probably over 100 people who are understanding of your exact issue that live in your area . If you are interested in talking to other members online or even meeting up ,anyone can contact me [email protected] .
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

s*****e?? What utter nonsense! There is a solution to everything, one just has to find it. So you keep trying till you succeed.

If you've reached this stage, you have likely tried just about everything. So read my post viewtopic.php?t=4275 and give it a shot. Who knows?

Keep us posted.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Hey,

No don't kill yourself. I bet almost everyone here has trouble finding a gf or bf. The thing is you said it yourself. Girls are usually not attracted to quiet types or guys that have bb. Since you are also cursed, I don't see anything wrong with the situation you are in now. I'm pretty sure that if you keep trying you will find the right partner eventually.

I've also been on a few dates. I never took the initiative to go on dates, because i hate them lol. I got asked a few times by other girls, but they were a big fail lolz...

I could notice how the girls were interested in the beginning, but as the date went on, they became less and less interested. I never blamed them though. Of course I felt sad afterwards, but to be honest I don't think the outcome could have been different since I am cursed also.

It's sad but unfortenately also the truth...This world isn't perfect by any means.

Take care,
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Don't kill yourself just yet.

I've been in the same place as you.. I long for a girlfriend too... but is the meaning of life simply finding a mate?

Well, I personally think there's no meaning to life. Life exists because of the order of the universe up until now. That doesn't stop us from putting our own meaning in there.

Focus on the things that you still get enjoyment out of, for now.

Your BB is not a curse from god, so I assure you, there is a reason, and a solution.. It's a matter of time and effort on your part. You're probably not going to be reborn again, so you have to take the hand you're played.

I just counted how many unique tubes of toothpaste are in my toothpaste drawer... At least 9, and they all belong to me! That's wacky... let's laugh about it... HHAAaaaaaahahahahahaa.... Aaaahhh.... aha.... I know, it's sad isn't it. For now, you should read books, study something interesting that doesn't rely on social behavior.. Challenge yourself to make artwork.

Someday, if you're doing the things you enjoy most, you will be more likely to find someone you'd be compatible with, and perhaps there will be some who just don't care about your problem, have BB themselves, or maybe you'll have found your cure by then.

Anyway, keep the spirit alive! And by spirit I mean your will power to live!
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

Finding a mate is the least of my worries. I'm much more concerned with:

- survival
- money
- not end up homeless
- finding a little bit of happiness
- having at least one good friend
- finding a cure

I don't know how you can be worried about finding a girlfriend when most of us have bigger issues to address first.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Every person has his or her own issues which is very real and extremely distressing to him or her, even though others cannot really understand it. I have a husband and a job, but am sometimes in so much emotional pain that I wish I could die. Social interaction is excruciating for me and because of the blessings of having a family and a job, I am always forced into situations where I do not want to be..
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

K99 yea it's a bad problem we have to live with and it sucks that other people don't realize how much it hurts for us to live with this problem. I stopped hanging out with my friends and just going out in general. I just tell them I'm busy. I did try going out with them before and it was a bad experience so I don't want to again. I avoid going out to places and if I do I get such bad anxiety. I don't even need to speak for people to smell my breath. It comes out through my nose and people can smell me from a few feet away.

Every time people talk to me they look away or hold their breath or have a frown. Some people even have a mocking smile on their face when they talk to me. Occasionally some people will be nice and try hard to pretend they don't smell anything.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Don't commit s*****e! Maybe you are lonely, anxious, anti-social etc like all of us, but at least you are not a lonely, anxious, anti-social WEAKLING!

Shit has hit the fan for everyone here but we keep going too.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I know how you feel, I am 33 and I have not had a bf since I broke up with my ex because of bb...I cant believe that I still do not have a cure after 6 years of meeting doctors and trying almost every remedy I found...but still there is hope for us...we are young and have plenty of time...we will find a cure someday for sure :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic