What if you gorged on wasabi? Would you stink less? More? Would it be a pleasant scent? Does it have anti bacterial properties?
It's definitely refreshing. It's been sort of a placebo for me lately when I eat shrimp sushi.. I never really liked the ginger before either, but now I'm into it. Feels refreshing for sure, if just for the 'woh' sensation in the sinuses.
Anyway, let's say you ate a small tube of wasabi every night.. What would the consequences be?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Not much of a thought, but I wonder..
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
I read somewhere that almost all wasabi (even in Japan) isn't actually made from the real wasabi plant because it's quite rare (although it may still say wasabi on the packet!). Instead it's just horseradish /mustard/ food colouring.
The actual wasabi plant is supposed to have anti-microbial properties which may be why it has been traditionally used with sushi/sashimi.
But whatever you can tolerate should be ok. I can't overdo spice as I have GERD and slow bowel, so spice will make those worse.
The actual wasabi plant is supposed to have anti-microbial properties which may be why it has been traditionally used with sushi/sashimi.
But whatever you can tolerate should be ok. I can't overdo spice as I have GERD and slow bowel, so spice will make those worse.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.