Your Email Address:

First Name:

Diet and DIM supplements

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

@HopefulOne, I think our situation is same. I am able to control my bb better with DIM, but it is not fully effective. It feels like there is more than one problem causing my bb. It may be hormones + candida or other multiple combos.

@sadgirl, I sent you a message. I'm not much of a drinker but would love to have lunch or dinner with you.

sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Sean unfortunately I think its a combination of issues for a lot of us. So it becomes a puzzle you have to try to put together....
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Sean,

If you haven't tried it yet, please buy some grapefruit seed extract in liquid form. It doesn't cost much ($10.00) and one bottle will last a long time. It is definitely killing the bacteria in my mouth. Put a few drops on your toothpaste and brush. Put a few drops in water and swish and gargle. I also drink 10 drops every day. My breath is now at 97% fresh. I hope to reach 100% within the next two days. Taking GSE is like taking a natural antibiotic. It is a totally safe product. Google the stuff and read the reviews. You can use this for so many other things. I put a few drops in my dog's water because he has always had skin allergies.
H0peful

Post by H0peful »

HopefulOne, can you please post a link of the products you're taking? Thank you!
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I use NutriBiotic GSE liquid concentrate. I have spent so much money on different products that it makes me depressed :(
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

HopefulOne wrote:Sean,

If you haven't tried it yet, please buy some grapefruit seed extract in liquid form. It doesn't cost much ($10.00) and one bottle will last a long time. It is definitely killing the bacteria in my mouth. Put a few drops on your toothpaste and brush. Put a few drops in water and swish and gargle. I also drink 10 drops every day. My breath is now at 97% fresh. I hope to reach 100% within the next two days. Taking GSE is like taking a natural antibiotic. It is a totally safe product. Google the stuff and read the reviews. You can use this for so many other things. I put a few drops in my dog's water because he has always had skin allergies.
Yep Sean please try this! You sound like you have the same problems as HopefulOne and me. Good luck to everyone!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic