THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missy
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:42 pm

people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?

Post by missy »

I heard once that most people who are doomed with this horrible condition are mostly women.....what do you think? I'm a female. How about you?
yuckykat
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 pm

Re: people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?

Post by yuckykat »

missy wrote:I heard once that most people who are doomed with this horrible condition are mostly women.....what do you think? I'm a female. How about you?
I am female too.. :D
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

male, always been. :lol:
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Male, but who cares if its females or males, I got it, you got it, everyone here got it and thats the problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗