Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have an idea..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mtr
Advanced

I have an idea..

Post by mtr »

Hello all,

Some of you posted their willingness to meet other members personally .. I totally understand that although it would be really valuable to meet each other (especially for those who don't talk about this issue with anyone else), it would still make us feel uncomfortable even by exchanging FB accounts..

So I was thinking that it would be beneficial to have at least a clear idea of the condition of each others' oral cavity .. So my idea is that by exchanging photos of our oral cavity it will be helpful as well..

I want to know exactly what do you mean by saying you have a white tongue, or healthy/unhealthy gums, or xerostomia, or anything... It will be really valuable for us to have an image and clear idea of the pre- and post- BB period, to understand the difference in your mouth when you say you are cured, or when you say you have a good or a bad breath day!!

I personally don't mind sharing photos of my oral cavity.. Maybe we can see something in each others' photos that the doctors haven't noticed yet or help each other with some recommendations.. I trust our paranoid way of thinking!!! :twisted: We might be traveling in different cabins (due to different causes of BB), but we are all on the same boat..

I would love to read some comments and opinions about this idea.. If some of you agree maybe we can set it up the soonest possible..

Lets do our best and help each other with all means!! If you dont want to meet each other, at least let our mouth meet \:D/

Thank you for your time!

deebo

Post by deebo »

good idea . and welcome to the group mtr .

i only recall 1 or 2 mouth pics on this site . it may help to get a better understanding of whats going on . i would think it would help to have pics of a control group too , ppl who dont have bb and what their mouths look like .

by the way ,there arer meetups coming up !!
Leeds UK ! APRIL 7th http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... l-7th.html

Miami US June 22-24 http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... -2012.html

if ANYONE would like to have a meetup i can post it for you on the calendar :D
http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... -page.html

skunkhugs on Skype
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Thank you Deebo for your reply, I am glad you liked my idea..

Thank you for the links, I am staying in UK so I might go to one of the meetings.

My idea came as a result after trying one of the possible cures that another member recommended and I think that I might have damaged my gums.. and I don't really know whether the way they look at the moment are how they suppose to look after this treatment or not.. I guess uploading some photos will at least resolve this question..

Thank you again for you response.. I hope the photo uploading to finally happen because many of us I believe we will be helped![/img]
deebo

Post by deebo »

mtr wrote:
.... I hope the photo uploading to finally happen because many of us I believe we will be helped![/img]
hmm.. i dont see your pics mtr . you could try a photo host site like tinypic.com
or www.craigupload.com/ or photo bucket etc

skunkhugs on skype
'jo hanson' on FB
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Are you aware of the exact process to include a photo in a post?
deebo

Post by deebo »

mtr wrote:Are you aware of the exact process to include a photo in a post?

you have to click the image button(img) before and after your picture link .

btw , this is a pic for the upcoming TMAU movie ,out this summer !!
heres info on the movie http://tinyurl.com/795r7xr

lets pass it around !! i think its very possible that many members actually may have TMAU or yet unnamed similar issue.

skunkhugs on skype , jo hanson on FB
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Good idea mtr. I will see if I can post my tongue photo.
I have to find my camera now and then upload.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

mtr wrote:
btw , this is a pic for the upcoming TMAU movie ,out this summer !!
heres info on the movie http://tinyurl.com/795r7xr

lets pass it around !! i think its very possible that many members actually may have TMAU or yet unnamed similar issue.

skunkhugs on skype , jo hanson on FB
excited to read about this new movie... wouldn't it be great if people finally realised that this is a medical condition and not a hygiene issue!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic