THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

PRO-BIOTIC

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halitopen
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:24 am
Location: Iranian Kurdistan
Contact:

PRO-BIOTIC

Post by Halitopen »

I want to them who taking probiotic, report the result of taking such products.
User avatar
AW
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 am

Post by AW »

Pro-biotics seem very promising. I think this is my problem as not having enough of the goood bacteria in my bowels. Since the past year I've been eating real unhealthy with foods like onions, sausage and peppers. Also I was on anti-biotics for a long time. This is when my bad breath started to get really bad. So I suppose I need to clean out my bowels and such and also replace the bad bacteria with the one I need. Since I have probably not a lot of good bacteria from the anti-biotics I took. It makes sense really. I suppose we just have to find stong enough pro-biotics and bowel cleaners.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗