THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dont think I can hold on for much longer...
-
CantDoThisNymore
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm
Dont think I can hold on for much longer...
I really cant stand this anymore, I havent done anything wrong to have this curse. I cant stand being shunned away. Ive tried so many things to fix this problem and just when I have a burst of happiness because I think finally Im relieved by this burden, only to have it come right back when I least expect it. Then I think wow....that whole time I thought it was gone, it really was still there. I cant take this anymore, Im so close to ending my life...Im so lonely, nobody talks to me or even trys to. Every single relationship Ive tried to get into while I thought my BB was gone comes crashing down on me. In the back of my head I know my BB is the number one contributer. I cant take it anymore, I hate it...Im so self conscious of myself, its stressing me out..I feel as though I will be single for ever. I just want it to end, Ive already thought of the way I would do it and it will be over with...The more I think about killing myself the better I feel, I feel like I can see the light as I would do it...Like something with opening arms will welcome me.
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Can't
I've been there before also feeling like I just want to end my life because I can't face the world like I want to if at all. It's easy to become depressed and suicidal with our condition the only thing that keeps me going is my faith. No matter how cliche that may sound my FAITH is talking so much louder than NEGATIVITY I can't even hear DOUBT. I WILL be cured from this, I WILL not spend the rest of my life like this, there WILL be a saving grace some where and some how. I find that me planning for the life I'll have once bb free keeps me postivite for the most part though like u said once one thing fails its hard not to get in the dumps. I allow myself alittle pity party and then dust my shoulders off and get right back to the drawing board. Staying prayed up is key! Hope this helps and I wish u Godspeed in finding your cure!
I've been there before also feeling like I just want to end my life because I can't face the world like I want to if at all. It's easy to become depressed and suicidal with our condition the only thing that keeps me going is my faith. No matter how cliche that may sound my FAITH is talking so much louder than NEGATIVITY I can't even hear DOUBT. I WILL be cured from this, I WILL not spend the rest of my life like this, there WILL be a saving grace some where and some how. I find that me planning for the life I'll have once bb free keeps me postivite for the most part though like u said once one thing fails its hard not to get in the dumps. I allow myself alittle pity party and then dust my shoulders off and get right back to the drawing board. Staying prayed up is key! Hope this helps and I wish u Godspeed in finding your cure!
-
NOTANYMORE
- Master
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am
Hey friend,
I had a rough time dealing with life during the hay day of my halitosis affliction. I got so much stress and anxiety over my condition that I would wake up feeling sick would have to run to the toilet to throw up. Although I never considered s*****e, I felt it necessary to see my doctor so I could at least try and relieve the sick feelings so I could function at work. Anyway, I was prescribed citalopram for depression/anxiety and within a week I was walking around with a big smile on my face not even thinking about halitosis. This may sound strange but I think the antidepressants actualy helped make my breath better by reducing the dry mouth associated with all the social anxiety and obsessive thinking about halitosis.
So to the point, if you are truly at the end of your rope, please consider seeing a doctor (and it doesn't have to be a psychiatrist) and telling them about your depression. Get some meds, it can't hurt. Be strong, we all know this is hard but you are not alone.
I had a rough time dealing with life during the hay day of my halitosis affliction. I got so much stress and anxiety over my condition that I would wake up feeling sick would have to run to the toilet to throw up. Although I never considered s*****e, I felt it necessary to see my doctor so I could at least try and relieve the sick feelings so I could function at work. Anyway, I was prescribed citalopram for depression/anxiety and within a week I was walking around with a big smile on my face not even thinking about halitosis. This may sound strange but I think the antidepressants actualy helped make my breath better by reducing the dry mouth associated with all the social anxiety and obsessive thinking about halitosis.
So to the point, if you are truly at the end of your rope, please consider seeing a doctor (and it doesn't have to be a psychiatrist) and telling them about your depression. Get some meds, it can't hurt. Be strong, we all know this is hard but you are not alone.
shit me too and also this is what people tells about me when i speak. (smells like shit, or he/she is gonna do something stupid just so he/she can say the word shit). i don't have the courage to ****ing kill myself yet maybe someday if i start drinking again every night till morning or till i pass out. i'd rather die than get cured. so whoever read this message of mine please pray for me to die soon. even Jesus died for a cause so why not pray for me to die for a cause too, to save me from maybe killing myself or i snap at somebody. 
Hey Hey Hey... What's wrong with you people!!?????!!!
HEADS UP!
Cantdoitanymore, this is your first and only post in this site, and you've set up an account only just to say that you are giving up?? Whats wrong with you? Where have you been all this time to discuss it with us? Discuss your symptoms or whatever. We are not doctors, but more or less we are in the same position as you, some for 2 years and others for 50! And believe me, in two months being in this forum and exchanging experiences with other sufferers it was more valuable for me than going from doctor to doctor the last 8 years. Don't be just a reader.
Also, have you ever had a sincere discussion about your problem with someone else? Did anybody tell you how intense is the odor? And don't start to refer to all those times that people were rubbing their nose and backed off and etc because when, my friend, someone is desperate or is quite alerted to see this reactions he/she might perceive these behaviors like being even worse than they really are..
And notanymore is totally right.. If you think you can't handle your desperation anymore, just go to a doctor to prescribe you something for your mood. or else you are just a coward who will give up!!
And I wonder.. someone that wants to be cured, he must love his self a lot to get engaged in all these treatments. And since you want to be cured I assume that you love yourself also. Well, going to a doctor about your mood is also a proof that you love yourself. So get your ass over there and cut the b******t, because having a clean mind will let you focus on your goal, and that is to solve this enigma!
God am pissed off today!
HEADS UP!
Cantdoitanymore, this is your first and only post in this site, and you've set up an account only just to say that you are giving up?? Whats wrong with you? Where have you been all this time to discuss it with us? Discuss your symptoms or whatever. We are not doctors, but more or less we are in the same position as you, some for 2 years and others for 50! And believe me, in two months being in this forum and exchanging experiences with other sufferers it was more valuable for me than going from doctor to doctor the last 8 years. Don't be just a reader.
Also, have you ever had a sincere discussion about your problem with someone else? Did anybody tell you how intense is the odor? And don't start to refer to all those times that people were rubbing their nose and backed off and etc because when, my friend, someone is desperate or is quite alerted to see this reactions he/she might perceive these behaviors like being even worse than they really are..
And notanymore is totally right.. If you think you can't handle your desperation anymore, just go to a doctor to prescribe you something for your mood. or else you are just a coward who will give up!!
And I wonder.. someone that wants to be cured, he must love his self a lot to get engaged in all these treatments. And since you want to be cured I assume that you love yourself also. Well, going to a doctor about your mood is also a proof that you love yourself. So get your ass over there and cut the b******t, because having a clean mind will let you focus on your goal, and that is to solve this enigma!
God am pissed off today!
Hi I understand you are going through a hard time just like all of us. I've also feel the same sometimes.
But since we are already thinking of the end, it also pretty much means we have nothing to lose, so we could just live on and see what's going to happen.
You could also see the whole bb thing as if you are being tested. Like some people had to be chosen to carry the ring..
Just keep holdin on'..
But since we are already thinking of the end, it also pretty much means we have nothing to lose, so we could just live on and see what's going to happen.
You could also see the whole bb thing as if you are being tested. Like some people had to be chosen to carry the ring..
Just keep holdin on'..
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Job 2:3: Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."
Job 19:17-20: "My breath is repulsive to my wife; I am rejected by my own family. Even young children despise me. When I stand to speak, they turn their backs on me. All my intimate friends detest me; those I love have turned against me. I have been reduced to skin and bones and have escaped death by the skin of my teeth"
I'm not very religious but it begs the question: in your present situation, what would Job do?
Job 19:17-20: "My breath is repulsive to my wife; I am rejected by my own family. Even young children despise me. When I stand to speak, they turn their backs on me. All my intimate friends detest me; those I love have turned against me. I have been reduced to skin and bones and have escaped death by the skin of my teeth"
I'm not very religious but it begs the question: in your present situation, what would Job do?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
he is right, bb f***ed my brain and im only 21 y old, and is so hard when u see ppl enjoying every minute of their lifes, some ppl have no money no good looking face nothing i mean but they can do lots of things that we can't do, ahhhh, sometimes i think so something to get Cancer or somthing like that just to die, i don't want my family to know that i killed my self cos of bb, i want them to think like : oh poor guy he suffer from cancer and he will die soon......., and im searching to get infected by a something like that cancer or ........, i know i sound crazy but...... you know
im nt encouraging him to end his life, but sometimes u will be so angry about this s***t. god help ussss please, i pray every nite to all of us for a long time but i know god will guide us to cure some day.
Joe
im nt encouraging him to end his life, but sometimes u will be so angry about this s***t. god help ussss please, i pray every nite to all of us for a long time but i know god will guide us to cure some day.
Joe
Well I cant say do not do it because I would be hypocrite if I did. I have been where you at and think about it basically everyday. I even had a nervous break down earlier this year and tried to drink myself to death if that's even possible lol. Something maybe happened recently that made you say **** it, idk but try to hold on some more and try other solutions. Its human nature to get fed after repeated failures(not finding cure or relief) but maybe there's an answer for you and you have not found it yet. Stay strong and really evaluate your life and see if its worth it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.