THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Stress, Anxiety and so on..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Drala
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Stress, Anxiety and so on..

Post by Drala »

Hi.

I'm what you can call a borderline between halitophobic and the real deal. I've recently discovered that it's my own fears, stress and anxiety-levels that is creating that dry mouth which probably is causing my bad breath. Haven't got a comment about it recently but I think I see some small reactions (halitophobic?).

How do I know this? Well I've got some periods when my self-esteem hits the roof and it's like my saliva is unleashed from no where. At that point I'm 300% sure that I have a very fresh breath.

Whats the deal then?!?! Well when I do get that fresh sensation I become scared that I might fall back into the stress-spot again which ofcourse I'll do sooner or later.

Here's my question to you; Do you think anti-depressants can do any good for me? Like take away my anxiety and lower my stress-levels? I know that dry mouth is a very common side-effect but let's face it, it's not like everyone all around the world that uses SSRI got bad breath because of that.

I think it's my fear and paranoia that does some crazy shit to my body and that the stress/anxiety is making things worse.

I know I don't have a medical problem because I could go for days without brushing my teeths when I diden't felt stress and I would get zero reactions.

Discuss!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗