Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dangerous but works

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Which probiotics do you use Misspretty? do they work?

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

If this is working for you miss pretty im happy but this is dangerour like you said. Can you still taste food the same? it seems like the acid would ruin your taste buds. Also, it seems your bb may originate from the mouth bcuz i don't see this helping with bb from digestive system. Could the problem have been LPR for you but instead of too much acid you may have had too low acid.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

The thera breath priobitics, they come in powder packets. 2 full packets the first day and one packet for the last 6. They really work but they do die and it is mentioned to buy them monthly.
I was already losing my sense of taste so I dont know if its affecting me or not and I dont mind if it means being bb free and normal again.
WIth a good mirror and adequate light, you would be surprised how hairy a tonue can be. WOrks really well if you can somehow set up a flashlight to your tongue without having to hold it. ONe hand holds the cuticle scissors and the other holds my mirror and scraper and sometimes mirror.
I am not using he scisors tht you put your fingers into. Theses you hold more like a vice grip.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

That sounds frightening....you must have been extremely determined to get rid of your bb....but I can understand the lengths this disorder will cause u to go especially if your getting results.....I'm too much of a wuss to do this....just the thought makes me cringe...but goodluck and be careful not to cause serious damage.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

You should stop doing this, you are risking severe infection, especially being that you'll be swallowing with those open minute wounds. My opinion, you should continue to try the "rule out" process, keep ruling out anything and everything you do or eat until you can narrow down what causes your cilia to grow and collect so much waste. I understand the need for a temporary fix, but I can't agree with anything that will leave you in worse shape and still with BB later.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

elliott wrote:You should stop doing this, you are risking severe infection
We should ask an outsider to make a top 5 list of the craziest things people on this forum have done to combat BB. I think cutting tongue hair with scissor would make the list. My favorite is still the guy who kept in his mouth a tiny plastic bag containing baking soda. Craziest thing I've done was 5 sessions of colon hydrotherapy over 5 days, cost me 400$. What was I thinking?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

WHen I am not using the scissors they sit in a blue solution that is used to sanitize hair clippers.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

halitosisux wrote:Which probiotics do you use Misspretty? do they work?
I bought my probiotics from a brand named Jarrow. I am still waiting to bring them home...
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Archimonde; Oh my God, we are really desperate =(
Last edited by MissPretty on Fri May 04, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think I'd be at number one with my tongue surface deep cauterizing with a red hot plate of metal. I thought of the idea whilst contemplating the best way to cut my tongue out, so thank god that's all I ended up doing.

N.B. please do not even consider doing the cauterizing because unless an experienced surgeon knows of a way to perform such a procedure so that the healed tissue does not become tough and inflexible and that the healing is done evenly over the cauterized area, you'll just end up with a very disfigured tongue and probably accomplish nothing for your breath, or could even make it worse.

Aydinmur said he was going to look into this idea, so hopefully he'll get back with some news eventually.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck then MissPretty.
What sort of BB have you got?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

cant forget sand paper, lol.

Halitosisux, u always asked about my tongue obsessions and I thought u were thinking it was in my head and you'v been doing your own mad scientist experiments. lol Even though I said my tongu didnt smell (lick test) u know many of us strugle to find the source.

Even though I am having results, the clipping or pribiotics wouldnt have worked hadnt I gotten the tonsils and stones out. I had the worse rotten egg, fecal, breath ever, even nasal. We need to find our cause. WHat I sometimes wonder is, did tonsil stones ruin my flora making my tongue coated or was my tongue collecting so much that I accumulated the stones. My tongue is very large
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

halitosisux wrote:Good luck then MissPretty.
What sort of BB have you got?
Believe me when I say it's bad, it comes from both mouth and nose and can fill a room. I hate my life. Had it not been for this page, I would have probably been suicidal for a long time ago :cry:
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

If i thought this would help me I would get drunk and contemplate doing it, but I know it won't. My bb originates from the depth of my throat which is WAY to far to reach. I've had AHHH HAAA moments when I thought I was bb free bcuz mouth taste was gone, tongue odor, etc only to stil bel reeking based on reactions. So oral measures won't help me, SUCKS!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Lol meow, as horrible as this problem is, the thing that has really helped me mentally more than anything else is to know I'm not the only person in the world who has gone completely nuts trying to figure this shit out.

Yes, it has always seemed strange to me why you'd put so much emphasis on your tongue, even though it never had any odour (and still do?). But, I'm very glad for you that you've done the things you have and found a way to bring your problem under control. I often wonder about my tonsils too, whether they'd still smell bad and be producing stones if I still had them.

It wasn't enough that we had to be given this curse, we had to be played about by it in the cruellest and most confusing way too.

:( MissPretty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic