Your Email Address:

First Name:

BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

jimi this is a good opportunity to find out what this product is (or isn't) capable of.

Based on the fact that some people on this forum have said it works, everyone should have the opportunity to try it for free. If it works then these packs are worth their weight in gold to those it helps.

BlisK12 please allow MissPretty to have my breath kit.

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Halitosisux; you really have a big heart <3
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

well ok, it is a start, blis was never controversial. And they use natural stuff, not like for example Katziola, tha tmakes your teeth darken and have other sideeffects.

Maybe we can sign up blis as main sponsor someday. =D>

[-o<
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

: - ) @ MissPretty

Jimi, yeah that would be awesome. I hope lots of people get an opportunity to try this and that it works for many.
I think probiotics are going to be the key for everyone eventually, even for TMAU. If not isolated beneficial bacteria such as s.salivarius, then it will be types of genetically modified bacteria, eventually.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I received my package today. Thanks so much! Promise to keep you updated. Peace =)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck!
deebo

Blis K12 REVIEWS

Post by deebo »

i have received the package in mail now
will post a little blog review here about this over the 4 weeks
Everyone else who got the kit should too

:)

hopemovo.com
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I've used mouthwash once and sucked on some lozenges as directed and my mouth feels a little fresher, actually, but it is every time I try something new, then the bad breath comes back. The question is if it does it now :idea:
deebo

Post by deebo »

MissPretty wrote:I've used mouthwash once and sucked on some lozenges as directed and my mouth feels a little fresher, actually, but it is every time I try something new, then the bad breath comes back. The question is if it does it now :idea:
the idea behind Blis k12 is that it should set up a good balance of bacteria in the mouth if its currently in dysbiosis . We shall see if does help some of us .
Ideally ,if K12 was a sure fix for oral malodor ,it could be a way of ruling it out .

Hopemovo.com
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

deebo & MissPretty, do you normally get tongue coatings and tongue odours? If so, is it helping with that? If it's helping at all, how long does it last?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

halitosisux wrote:deebo & MissPretty, do you normally get tongue coatings and tongue odours? If so, is it helping with that? If it's helping at all, how long does it last?
I have coated tongue which frankly smells like poop but the smell has gotten a little better after I've used this. Now it has not gone so many days and I'll only take a lozenge a day and rinse with mouthwash once a week as directed.
deebo

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:deebo & MissPretty, do you normally get tongue coatings and tongue odours? If so, is it helping with that? If it's helping at all, how long does it last?
Halisux , i have extraoral bb from the nose as well . Often my tongue is clear ,sometimes whitened but odor remains . I'll keep you guys posted with the k12 . havent started it yet

hopemovo.com
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Oh my goodness where do I start? I would love to be talking face to face with these folks!!

First of all Why is positive and Blis under the same IP address? I'm well aware that sometimes people make 2 accounts. We had a similar deal on another bb site. Dr. Speiser came under a different name and he got mad when we busted him out. How that man ever got to be a Dr. is beyond me.

2nd of all that is awful high and mighty of you to donate 5 samples to this group when we have spent years begging for someone to send us samples b/c due to this issue we don't have money to just throw around. Blis I know you have been watching this group for years and so has Dr. Katz, Dr. Speiser and Dr. Rosenburg and you all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! What are your annual salaries? It would probably make me soooooo sick if I knew. You all make me want to throw up my lunch from last week!!!

Why now? Just curious. Is your company failing? Are your stocks going down? What is it......what is the reason why you are just now doing this??? Are you finding some compassion??? Don't pat yourselves to much on the back for this!!!

http://youtu.be/4Rur415swL4
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Susie who is positive? How you know they have same ip adress.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Susie wrote:Awhile back I tried to take milk thistle and for some reason it caused me to be agitated so I had to stop
how long ago was that? :-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic