THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

poo breath to skunk breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
depressgirl
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am

poo breath to skunk breath?

Post by depressgirl »

I normally cant smell my breath but in the last week when I would breathe in to my hand somedays i can smell it! and it smells like skunk. I never heard anyone or any nasty comments about my breath smelling like skunk they always say it smells like shit. So I dont know I am really worried now that my breath is even worse now. The only new thing I started taking is 30 billion probiotics. has this happen to anyone? poo breath to skunk breath??
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Can you normally smell your shit breath? Often I can smell something on my self, lightly, but without sufficient backdraft I can't smell it, and when I think I can smell my breath, or how it tastes in my mouth or whatnot, it's nothing like the pungent farts I get in the backdraft.

What I'm saying is, your own perception of your own breath is likely to be quite different to what it smells like to others.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗