Your Email Address:

First Name:

Backdraft

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

waitingforrelief wrote:well, that's interesting. i have considered the possibility that it's me detecting my own odor from my nose or something. but it's so weird that i only smell it on my partner but not other people around me at all, and that it happens always, not just occasionally.

i'd be much happier to know that it's 100% from myself.

anybody else has an opinion on this?
WFR,

If you are like me whenever you have a question, or need to know something, you can't stop thinking about it until you get an aswer. Well, how about this, a few suggestions;

ASK your partner if she/he feels/believe h/she has bad breath? Alot of times it's almost impossible to be 100% oblivious that you have bad breath due to so many symptoms that just can't be ignored, such as tonsil stones, white/plague tongue, excessive plague build up, horrible taste, breath, ect.

So if partner says NO to these symptoms than you know. Just some suggestions.

john

unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

i think this "backdraft" is simply other people having bad breath, just because someone smells bad to you and then you see them engaging in normal conversation with others means nothing(especailly if the person is unaware of his/her odor). Why it would only happen with some people leads me to believe they also have bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic