Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally figured it out, Im toxic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

i feel hopeless, my h/pylori blood test was negative, but high cholesterol. i dont know what my next step is goingto be. i know shes not goingto want to do the other tests

deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Hi mk,

your story sounds very familiar to mine. I am at a stage now where I despise going to work and catching the bus is pure torture and humiliation. I just keep trying to take it hour by hour and not think long term as that leads to suicidal thoughts.

Anyway back on point, i tested positive for HP probably about 1 year ago, took the antibiotics and then tested negative. It had no effect on the stench

And as for the sneezing, it happens all the time. Often people go into sneezing fits at work or on the bus.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Most of the bad smell subsided I was almost sure I had bv (bacterial vagibnosis) because of the stench from my vagina, but all my blood work and pap smear was normal. So I definately was/am going through some sort of detox that was triggered from that night of sweating. Although I am skeptical on the resulri of H.pylori, I havnt gotten my results on paper yet I just called and spoke with the nurse and she said it was negative with a percentage of 98% blah blah. If it was negative wouldnt have read 0%. Im wondering if she didnt know how to read the results of the test. Does anyone know what percentages mean with blood tests? If you took a paternity test and you came out 98 you would be the father, so why does 98 mean I dont have h.pylori. Im wondering if she as a new nurse or something.

Anyhow, Im almost sure I again have bb through nasal or PATM (people allergic to me). Im getting reactions with mouth closed. I have my little 2 month old niece over. She was in her chair and I was at the computer with my back toward her. WIth my mouth closed I turned around and looked at her and she sneezed, same thing 15 minutes later.
I was supposed to be working as a pharmacy technician by now, but I had to resort to doing daycare again, which Im thankful my sister is allowing me to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic