Your Email Address:

First Name:

probiotic tablets - Inner Health

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior

probiotic tablets - Inner Health

Post by tony »

I have decided to try some new Inner Health probiotic vitamin tablets.
Apparantly each tablet holds equivalent of about 20 times the amount good bacteria as in one serving of yogurt.
Has anyone had any improvement in their BB by using anything similar?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

the description you give it sounds promising..

is it possible for you to link us to a website carrying the product, the manufacturer, or maybe a picture so we know what to look for?

hope it works some magic for you
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

www.healthworld.com.au/inner-health.htm
This web site gives a little bit of detail.
I'm sure it won't be a cure alhtough with a bit of luck there will be some improvement.
Will keep you posted.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

good bacteria for whom?

Good bacteria for a "normal" person may not be good bacteria for you.

I had been taking 90mg acidophilus tablets that also have 25mg bifidus for a couple of months and nothing happened at all, so I stopped. But hey, I'm certainly not the expert, and the tablets certainly didn't make me feel like things were worsening, so it shouldn't hurt to try.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

elliott wrote:Good bacteria for a "normal" person may not be good bacteria for you.
Normal persons (=those who have normal flora balance) don't need any extra bacteria.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

save your money. Acidophilus wont help your breath. And inner health plus is stupidly expensiveand they found that most of the batches dont have enough of the bacteria to do any difference anyway. Bullshit health natural crap.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

austuser wrote:save your money. Acidophilus wont help your breath. And inner health plus is stupidly expensiveand they found that most of the batches dont have enough of the bacteria to do any difference anyway. Bullshit health natural crap.
However I still think that we need to look more into probiotics and that baby-shit-enema-thing from the other thread because many people here have problems with their intestines and their digestive systems overall which might be somewhat related to their bad breath.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i was standing in a public urinal today and there was a sign which said that this is a waterless urinal, with special antibacterial desert block to maintain the hygene of the toilet. No kidding, hundreds of people use this urinal a day (its in a bar) and not a single drop of water is used to flush it away, and it doesnt smell like urine.

I think antibacterial is the way to go because we have for some unknown reason extra bad bacteria in our mouths, not just a lack of good bacteria. This is the reason smart mouth is working for me, because i am blasting the bad bacteria away every 12 hours. K12 Probiotics never did nearly as much for me.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

austuser wrote:i was standing in a public urinal today and there was a sign which said that this is a waterless urinal, with special antibacterial desert block to maintain the hygene of the toilet. No kidding, hundreds of people use this urinal a day (its in a bar) and not a single drop of water is used to flush it away, and it doesnt smell like urine.

I think antibacterial is the way to go because we have for some unknown reason extra bad bacteria in our mouths, not just a lack of good bacteria. This is the reason smart mouth is working for me, because i am blasting the bad bacteria away every 12 hours. K12 Probiotics never did nearly as much for me.
if that stuff is good enough for a public urinal, someone ought to utilize that in a mouthwash and give it to us.

just kidding. :)

for me, i think anti-bacterial has stopped working because my bacteria seem to have developed a strong resistance to everything that has tried to kill them. everything that is actually effective to a certain extent, probiotics, mastic etc. - eventually made my breath worse after the bacteria win yet another battle. so if your bacteria are not some freaky scary superbugs , antibacterial might be the way to go. but i know for me all the antibacterial mouthwash, toothpaste, supplements... etc., have only made things worse for me in the end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic