THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
p.s.-SmartMouth on brush
p.s.-SmartMouth on brush
dip your tooth brush in the SmartMouth mixture and brush the tongue sideways and back-to-front, and the roof of the mouth in addition to rinsing and gargling.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
You mentioned sideways brushing a few weeks ago and it gave me the idea to try something new which is working amazingly well.
In another thread I mentioned using Oral-B Pro Expert toothpaste, containing zinc lactate. I made a tongue brush using an ordinary toothbrush, with the bristles trimmed to halve their length.
Rather than brush, I'm using a pushing action, using small circular motions, pushing the toothpaste deep into the tongue papillae without causing any of the tissue damage that normally seems to trigger the tongue into toughening the papillae with more keratinous cells.
I'm amazed how well this combination is working for me, I've got the most perfectly pink tongue, right to the very back, and zero tongue odour. I don't know whether it's the pushing action of the tongue brush, or whether it's the toothpaste, but I urge you to try this method with your SmartMouth too.
I mentioned in another thread that this Oral-B toothpaste appears to causes the lining of my cheeks and inside of my lip to peel, harmlessly. I'm wondering whether this is also peeling the dead cells of my tongue. If it is, then it's an amazing discovery.
In another thread I mentioned using Oral-B Pro Expert toothpaste, containing zinc lactate. I made a tongue brush using an ordinary toothbrush, with the bristles trimmed to halve their length.
Rather than brush, I'm using a pushing action, using small circular motions, pushing the toothpaste deep into the tongue papillae without causing any of the tissue damage that normally seems to trigger the tongue into toughening the papillae with more keratinous cells.
I'm amazed how well this combination is working for me, I've got the most perfectly pink tongue, right to the very back, and zero tongue odour. I don't know whether it's the pushing action of the tongue brush, or whether it's the toothpaste, but I urge you to try this method with your SmartMouth too.
I mentioned in another thread that this Oral-B toothpaste appears to causes the lining of my cheeks and inside of my lip to peel, harmlessly. I'm wondering whether this is also peeling the dead cells of my tongue. If it is, then it's an amazing discovery.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.