Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kissed two people today - still looking for confirmation!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Thanks everyone for your responses. I believe I have room filling BB. From the distance of the nose rubs I have gotten. I always get more at a closer range. Clearing throats, sneezing, etc. Mainly the nose rubs. I have asked so many people and they say no. Was on the bus the other day (which I hate riding) and I asked two people we were all sitting together and the man said not a thing, though he did rub his moustache a couple times, the woman said she smelled nothing whatsoever but when on to tell me about her sister who had BB and had her Adenoids etc out. She rubbed her nose and then actually showed me she had a runny nose and a cold from the weather getting to the bus. The nose rubs just never seem to quit. My mouth tastes nasty alot. I got some money for Christmas and plan to go to a dentist, I was to ask this new dentist about the status of my breath. Any suggestions about how and when I should bring this up to them to get a truthful awnser without sounding like I am freaking out?
@FedUp - so you get the shit/fart comments, do you feel you are room filling as those would seem like comments for breath that would go a distance, am I correct? If it was that strong/foul, wouldn't you get nose rubs let's say talking to a cashier or going to someone that was "off guard" and saying something? How strong is your breath? Do you have a friend or family member that is honest with you about it? I do not know what the odor is I think I have but at times I thought fecal or worse like rotting something or another.
@ruch - I do not have any children of my own. How would you approach that without planting a seed in their head? See if they touch their nose and then ask what is wrong? Do they need a tissue or something?
Anybody in Central Florida???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic