THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

thyroid gland- is there a connection with BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

thyroid gland- is there a connection with BB

Post by tony »

I recently got my blood results back and the doctor tells me everything is normal however my thyroid is on the high side.
The doctor assures me there is no connection with high thyroid and my BB.
From what I am aware the thyroid gland is responsible for hormone balance/production?.
My theory is - my bad breath first developed in my early puberty years so I believe the thyroid may be responsible for something not developing quite right so therefore causing my BB or hopefully I can get my thyroid under control and it will be all be cured (doubtful).
I am a fit male who has a healthy diet and exercises every day so I can't understand why I have a high thyroid in the first place.
I'm pretty sure I am once again barking up the wrong tree and like my doctor tells me there is no relationship with my BB.
Doctors don't know everthing otherwise he would have cured my depressingly chronic BB.
Any informaton would be greatly appreciated.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗